spad

Operation siegfried

A new mission with new island and some new addons during the WW2, you are a british spy trying to destroy some german target and later attack a big german navy base.

All addons are in the folder, new addons: Arado 196, fairey Swordfish, German WW2 house, German submarine bunker, german Mine sweeper (object for the moment), Luftwaffe items, new music for the mission and of course a new island. have fun. Most of the addons are old ones all are in the folder.

555865holstein2.jpg485596holstein3.jpg236018sub1.jpg

809571boom.jpg816551hangar.jpg

the New link (read the readme ):

Operation siegfried New LINK

• Like 5

thanks JDB :)

It requires Addons which have not been included in the archive

757251ww2req.png

yes i see thank you windows and it's Fu.... compatibility system.

all is correct now i hope read the readme for instalation.

thanks for report Sapper

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spad said:

can you delete your link , i add a  new one, thanks Jdb

I've replaced the file.

That was good one! Took me a few hours...

There's one thing, I'd add a few satchel charges to the two weapon caches - I used one of the four on the radar, then 3 on the flak (it still needed a few more grenades to blow up) and didn't really know what to do on the last objective. Then I just raided the German airfield for the second time and bombed it, so that worked too.

19 hours ago, lenyoga said:

That was good one! Took me a few hours...

There's one thing, I'd add a few satchel charges to the two weapon caches - I used one of the four on the radar, then 3 on the flak (it still needed a few more grenades to blow up) and didn't really know what to do on the last objective. Then I just raided the German airfield for the second time and bombed it, so that worked too.

In fact the last objective is to find the submarine bunker (the big big one) and in it find the torpedo room left side of the bunker with torpedo along the wall, put a satchel charge i th e middle of the room and you will have a big multiple explosion, after that flee by the air with ar196 or a german plane of the lftwaffe airfield to the south west escape area. If you bomb the bunker i suppose it will works too :). You can pick the german SDKFZ 250 if you want it's more easy to perform the task, you can find one in the german radio outpost in the north east in the small town.

Ah, I expressed that illogically - I meant I ran out of satchel charges on the last objective. On the first try I shot the torpedo room up with a SDKFZ and a few grenades - it turned out that wasn't very intelligent, since I blew up with it. But hey, the bombers worked pretty well and I got off the island mostly intact after bombing the whole base!

in fact it's a trap, the torpedo chamber has a table in the middle of the room and the destruction of this table will cause the total blow up of the bunker, the torpedo are inactive and just here to illustrated the torpedo chamber, you can shoot on them you will never destroy them as there are a part of the bunker itself (yes i know it's a strange way). you can save your satchel charge by destroying the 88mm with a german armoured vehicle or a stolen plane.

9 minutes ago, spad said:

in fact it's a trap, the torpedo chamber has a table in the middle of the room and the destruction of this table will cause the total blow up of the bunker, the torpedo are inactive and just here to illustrated the torpedo chamber, you can shoot on them you will never destroy them as there are a part of the bunker itself (yes i know it's a strange way). you can save your satchel charge by destroying the 88mm with a german armoured vehicle or a stolen plane.

Ah, I understand now. I think I saw the table just before I blew myself up with a grenade...

For my part i've got huge lag at the start, probably because of the seagull script. So i got rid of it, it's better but after some times it starts to lag again...

On 09/06/2017 at 4:50 PM, ProfTournesol said:

For my part i've got huge lag at the start, probably because of the seagull script. So i got rid of it, it's better but after some times it starts to lag again...

well i haven't experimented lag at all, yes the seagul script is a little heavy you can disable it but there is no reason to have lag, the island is very small and there is a normal number of unit in the mission and several unit are just empty object. Maybe do you launch it with several other mod, i use it only with flash FX and it works perfectly, my computer is an old one with vista,  4 Go memory, AMD 5800 series and 3go dual core

i don't see why.

Yes this is strange, the only mod i launch together with this one is dxdll. I still experience lag, while having no problem with others...i'll check further asap.