When i open ArmA 3 Tools i doens't have problem but when open ObjectBuilder i get this error:

• Could not start the application; the parallel configuration is not correct.

ArmA 3 Tools error:

c676242966114821bdb8aa209df1b0df.png

Windows error:

4e5b3eab5d1c4baba9c2a76e8cd620d1.png

I test to reinstall A3Tools and all the Microsoft Visual C++ but i didn't get results

Since I'm unable to reproduce the issue, here some questions:

1. What version of Windows do you have? Is it up to date?
  2. Does this issue occur with MatEditor.exe or O2Script.exe (same folder as Object Builder)? Same question for TexView 2.
  3. Have you manually reinstalled the MS VC++ redist? Or was it from the reinstall of the tools through Steam?

A few things that could help:

1. Download and reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (link)
  2. The error could be due to some issues with the system, running the "System File Checker" could uncover such issues

I have Windows 10 Pro (x64) up to date and this is my folders:

• Object Builder:
  • d5a5243fe86d424087f9e1407cb82f61.png
  • TextView:
  • 03bc6bcbff6b4bfe86f40a9e6562e3ec.png

I reinstalled manualy all the MS VC++ 2005 (x86 and x64) and after. @Tom_48_97 ☠

And, does this issue occur with MatEditor.exe or O2Script.exe when you try to run them (in same folder as Object Builder)? Same question for TexView 2. Also, have your tried the SFC, if so, what was the result?

14 hours ago, Tom_48_97 ☠ said:

And, does this issue occur with MatEditor.exe or O2Script.exe when you try to run them (in same folder as Object Builder)? Same question for TexView 2. Also, have your tried the SFC, if so, what was the result?

Hi, I have installed Arma Tools in the last 24hours and have exactly the same problem (less the Spanish translation). I TO AM RUNNING w10 64 BIT

MatEditor.exe exits with an unable to load MAT.dll message. O2Script.exe runs, but since I don't understand the conditions or swithces to use, it isnt do more than displaying the options. TexView 2 runs and i am able to view paa files. If it is of interest Bulldozer doesn't run an exists with a missing undefinedesincl.inc message. bulldozer_x64 runs but what i guess should be a menu is just a bunch of blocks of colours with no text.

I have manually installed the MS VC++ 2005 redistributable to no effect. The SFC shows no violations

thanks for your help/ideas

TexView 2 open without problem and i can load my textures, etc... I do SFC but i didn't get error or problem

MatEditor.exe only open this message:

48f8b640979a45969dfc86c98daa9ae0.png

O2Script.exe open a CMD with this:

83294034f63c460c9d1d7470b8ecf0ce.png

@Tom_48_97 ☠

Glad to read that! Could you, please, share the versions/links you have installed? More people have the issue and it could be very helpful :icon_cool: