shambler

Displaying respawn tickets

When playing Apex protocol co-op the player has a counter at the right hand side of the screen showing "extra lives" A.K.A respawn tickets. Also when playing as zeus you can see a similar ticket counter but with the side icon (Nato etc).

I'v been unable to find a way to/ find a guide to help me add this to my co-op missions. My respawns are working fine be it group, side or base. I have used both code and module to add tickets without being able to display that ticket counter.

Any ideas?

No sure, but it seems to me that is defined in the description.ext, like this

respawnTemplates[] = {"tickets"};

and the use of BIS_fnc_respawnTickets

You have also a "subtract respawn ticket" in Eden multiplayer respawn rulesets. No tested.

17 hours ago, pierremgi said:

No sure, but it seems to me that is defined in the description.ext, like this

respawnTemplates[] = {"tickets"};

and the use of BIS_fnc_respawnTickets

You have also a "subtract respawn ticket" in Eden multiplayer respawn rulesets. No tested.

I already use that template. It's possible that the mentioned template is a requirement for it to work however it does not display the counter.  It's odd, if I add a zeus master and try my mission I see no counter. If i then enter the zeus "Y" and then exit it, I see the counter.

Spoiler

respawn = "BASE";

respawnDelay = 20;

respawnTemplates[] = {"MenuPosition", "Tickets", "Spectator"};

respawnOnStart = 0;

Hope nobody minds if I bump this thread again. It's been bugging me that I can't get this to work. All help is apriciated, Cheers

Same here. I am looking for a Respawn Ticket Counter to be displayed in game, similar to what is used in the Apex Protocol missions.

I've found I can get the ticket counter HUD to dispay if you setup a sector control module. Then just set the sector to be the entire play area and that nobody can capture it so the marker disappears. You'll also have an A or a grey box under the counter respawn and time limit but it's a simple fix for now. Doesn't work with the civilians though.

[] call BIS_fnc_showMissionStatus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, Larrow said:

[] call BIS_fnc_showMissionStatus

@Larrow LOVE YOU... I know that this post may be pretty TOO OLD but... Still it was extremely helpful! Appreciated!

• Like 1