Chrismoto

I need of some MODS made for a server

Hey, I am need of some custom mods for a server I am going to be opening soon, If you could contact me on discord. Thanks looking forward to talking to you.

Chrismoto#1274

Hey buddy,

I am not here to offer my service, as I am already tied into a major project myself right now, but to give you some advice on how you could possibly interest more people to take part in your development work.

Your post is entirely bare of details, asking people to join your Discord without any information about what they are getting into.

Chances are: The majority of the people that would read this post will not take the time to contact you, as they do not know, what they are getting into.

Maybe you should put a more precise description of what exactly you are looking for in your OP. The range of possible "mods" that could be created for whatever scenario is just way too broad to efficiently appeal to the people, that might be able and willing to help you.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck finding the people you need for your project.

Best regards,

Mokka

• Like 3