Sign in to follow this  
LastNerve

3D weapon menu

Does anyone know how to change what guns to be available within the 3D weapon menu script?
I have found a file which has Cases within it but when I change out the code or add another gun codes to it they all disappear and I just dont understand how to add weapons. 
what i added to it but after I save they all disappear and no guns are available

Spoiler

Switch (WeaponMenu3D) Do
    {

Case 0:
    {
    WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["SMG_03C_black","arifle_AKS_F","arifle_MXC_Black_F","hgun_PDW2000_F","SMG_05_F","SMG_02_F","arifle_TRG20_F","arifle_TRG21_F","SMG_01_F","arifle_AK12_F","arifle_AKM_F","arifle_CTAR_blk_F","arifle_Katiba_F","arifle_Katiba_C_F","arifle_Mk20_plain_F","arifle_Mk20C_plain_F","arifle_MX_Black_F","arifle_SPAR_01_blk_F",arifle_AK12_GL_F","arifle_CTAR_GL_blk_F","arifle_Katiba_GL_F","arifle_Mk20_GL_plain_F","arifle_MX_GL_Black_F","arifle_TRG21_GL_F","srifle_GM6_F","srifle_LRR_F",srifle_DMR_07_blk_F","srifle_DMR_05_blk_F","srifle_DMR_02_F","srifle_DMR_06_olive_F","sriflarifle_CTARS_blk_F","LMG_03_F","LMG_Mk200_F","arifle_MX_SW_Black_F","MMG_01_hex_F","arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F","MMG_02_black_F","LMG_Zafir_F"e_EBR_F","arifle_MXM_Black_F","srifle_DMR_01_F","arifle_SPAR_03_blk_F"];
    };

here is what a "normal" one looks like

Spoiler

Case 2:
    {
    WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F", "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F", "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F", "hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F", "hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_Yorris_F", "hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F", "arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_MXC_F", "arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_SW_F", "srifle_DMR_01_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "LMG_Mk200_F", "LMG_Zafir_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];
    };

In several locations you are missing quotations ("). Double-check your code.