Sign in to follow this  
RedStorm

The Forgotten Battles

Good riddance to bad rubbish maybe now they`ll make it so u can see games on ASE and hopefully get more dedicated servers up  ghostface.gif

You are so clueless. If Ubi had it's way, the only FB multiplayer would be happening through their own and completely awful server browser. HL has likely saved FB multiplayer, if you consider the fact that half the time the Ubi multipayer software that came with the game dosen't even install properly  tounge_o.gif. I'm very happy to see it stay  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hi all,

For you information the patch 1.1b will be released tomorrow afternoon (European time).

Thank you for your patience.

Gee thanks guys, right before I have to write my exams and then go camping in another province with my g/f. Great timing icon4.gif (Now that is patchwhining! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

i use ubi sad_o.gif iv once tryed using hl but whenever i join any server the planes lag and fly weird... like planes flying backwards rock.gif and this was on goodping servers aswell

i use ubi  sad_o.gif  iv once tryed using hl but whenever i join any server the planes lag and fly weird... like planes flying backwards  rock.gif  and this was on goodping servers aswell

Don't know what you experienced, but it was likely just overcrowded servers with lag - which has nothing to do with HL. Give it another chance (you might have to wait, I assume HL will have to be updated to be compatible with the new FB version)

i use ubi  sad_o.gif  iv once tryed using hl but whenever i join any server the planes lag and fly weird... like planes flying backwards  rock.gif  and this was on goodping servers aswell

Don't know what you experienced, but it was likely just overcrowded servers with lag - which has nothing to do with HL. Give it another chance (you might have to wait, I assume HL will have to be updated to be compatible with the new FB version)

well i tryed joining lots of server and tryed turning of d/l skins

ah well il give it one more chance wink_o.gif

Probably a crappy server with too many ppl sucking bandwidth t hen the idiots who host these things complain its the 56kers that do it rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]You are so clueless. If Ubi had it's way, the only FB multiplayer would be happening through their own and completely awful server browser. HL has likely saved FB multiplayer, if you consider the fact that half the time the Ubi multipayer software that came with the game dosen't even install properly . I'm very happy to see it stay

Ubi has a nice hold on the flight market just a shame they suck balls with its stupid lobby program(also making u log in before u play ravenshield too crazy_o.gifmad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif ) and th shitty cd check system like OFP has but hyperlobby sux too,ASE is better and the stupid dipshits who host servers should make it show on ASE. blues.gif

Moscow – 19:00

GMT - 15:00

London – 16:00

NewYork – 11:00

LosAngeles – 08:00

hmm i think it theres about .... 45 mins untill the patch biggrin_o.gif

When is the patch coming out people?  It should have come last week.. mad_o.gif

What rock have you been hiding under rock.gif "It should have come last week" months ago. And now there's a definite deadline set and you're still complaining? wink_o.gif. Well, I know I am but for a different reason. I won't have any time to play it until the end of August/Beginning of September, so I won't even download it till then. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, when I get back from camping Lo-Mac or at least the demo will be out tounge_o.gif

woohooo

60kb/s and 5 mins left biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Edit im d/ling from filefront wink_o.gif

When is the patch coming out people?  It should have come last week.. mad_o.gif

What rock have you been hiding under  rock.gif "It should have come last week" months ago. And now there's a definite deadline set and you're still complaining?  wink_o.gif. Well, I know I am but for a different reason. I won't have any time to play it until the end of August/Beginning of September, so I won't even download it till then. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, when I get back from camping Lo-Mac or at least the demo will be out  tounge_o.gif

I came back from vacations last week and I cant get to the UBI forums due to some firewall crap. I only knew the August 4 date on FB home. Are you satisfied now??.... mad_o.gifrock.gif

Did they add planes in the patch? I'll have to download later.

nope but there should be a addon in a few weeks with some ... i hope blues.gif

Did they add planes in the patch? I'll have to download later.

nope but there should be a addon in a few weeks with some ... i hope  blues.gif

2 weeks... LOL

I came back from vacations last week and I cant get to the UBI forums due to some firewall crap. I only knew the August 4 date on FB home. Are you satisfied now??....   mad_o.gif  rock.gif

It's not about me being satisfied or dissatisfied...I'm merely amused at the fact that someone who seems to be following Il-2 actually believes that, and what's more expects a patch to be released on schedule wink_o.gif

P.S. the release date given on FB home wasn't August 4th, it was, "The week of" August 4th smile_o.gif.

Well, 20 millimeter cannon fire is now the most deadly thing in the game. 30 millimeter, on the other hand, is inexplicably nerf-like. Six shells (counted 'em) left a P47 shaken but flyable. A few 20 mm shells from a Yak-3, on the other hand, blew its tail right off. rock.gif

My 108! Bastards! So now it has a 5km deviating firing arc and does no damage? Bastards! The whole point of a 30mm was when you hit the bugger you would split him in half.

I hope they figured you you CAN restart carburated engines in mid flight. crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I hope they figured you you CAN restart carburated engines in mid flight.  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

They did fix that.

And on the upside, the I-16 is now a deathtrap biggrin_o.gif

My 108! Bastards! So now it has a 5km deviating firing arc and does no damage? Bastards! The whole point of a 30mm was when you hit the bugger you would split him in half.

I was shocked too- and several of the hits were in places where traditionally you'd get a catastrophic kill- just past the wing root, engine block, the base of the tail assembly, the wingtip, etc. I can't wait to hear the howling that's going to be going on in Ubi-Land when the the Cyber Luftwaffe find out what's happened to their mk108s. Oh, the humanity!

Cripes! One of the things I kept hearing from the leaked betas was how lethal the 108 was now! rock.gif

It's... inconsistent. I just broke the tail off a Pe-8 with one cannon round to the body, but his wingman took 5 cannon rounds to 1) engine, 2) port wing root 3) body 4) starboard wing 5) starboard wing.

It's great against bombers, but inconsistent. Very inconsistent.

Hmm, could it be possible they are modelling some sort of mixed ammunition for the Mk108 now? Highly doubtful, don't think that was the case IRL, but it might explain it...otherwise, who knows...oh well, sounds like the 20mm's are fixed in any case. Dora fans should be happy smile_o.gif.

*edit* PS Tex, somehow I get the feeling you've found the P-47 handles somewhat better now, is this the case? wink_o.gif