novi1337

Arma 3 - Discord server

Dear comrades,

I have been looking for a Arma 3 Discord server and haven't found one.

Well, so I decided start one by myself and so I did: https://discord.gg/YNQd98Y

What is Discord?
A: The new and already popular Skype/Ventrillo/Teamspeak killer. It is totally for free and available on all plattforms (OS and Device).

What is the goal of the server?

A: Providing a communications plattform on Discord to play, chat and share the beautiful world of Arma 3 and your favorite mods.

What sub-channels do are there?

A: I will provide all the channels you like, as long as they lie within the context of Arma 3 and Arma 3 mods. Just write them into the suggestion channel!

How much does it cost?

A: It will cost you 3 € per day ... not. It is for free :)

To join the server and to help build up the community simply click: https://discord.gg/YNQd98Y

I hope I will see you guys in numbers and hope we will find each others head in our cross hairs online!

Happy fraggin'

Novi

Hi Sarak,

good to know, google and else didn't find anything. I'll joined it and it looks great. Yet I feel it is not so much gaming and mod related!

I'll sure stick there, maybe you can out the new born as well.

Have a nice day and thanks!

Novi

Hi Dwarden, yes that is very true :)

Is your avatar fly able in Arma 3 as well? :D

Hello i would like to be unbanned from the arma discord server, because i got banned from it very long ago. I totally have no idea what for i was probably being an asshole. But since a lot of time has passed and i kinda need the arma discord server right now it would be nice if i could be unbanned. Don't worry i am not an asshole anymore. And i truly am sorry. 

Discord Name: bxoga#7469

Thanks for reading and i hope you choose to unban me.

• Confused 1