Hello!
Since the last week i'm struggling with terrible problem. I was playing ArmA 3 on my PC since the release day without any major probems, with many mods and without them. One day everything was alright, i was playing with my friends on modded server, felt sleepy and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and wanted to play on the same server, but after joining it and playing for something like 1 minute I was kicked - there was only "You were kicked off the game" text on the screen. I asked my friend to join the server and watch the chat when I get kicked. He noticed, that everytime I'm getting kicked, the chat says "Signature check failed" and a path to file from some mod. I decided to reinstall whole ArmA and mods, but the same happens. I've found more people with the same problem, I hope they will describe their situation below. ArmA was my favourite game, and now I keep getting kicked off every server with mods with the same error (only the file changes depending on which mods the server uses). I can't play the game, please help!

PC specs:
I7-6700k
MSI z-170A Gaming Pro motherboard
GTX 960 4GB MSI
2x HDD 1TB Seagate
8GB DDR4 RAM

I didn't install any new software, drivers, etc.

U need to update battleye or just verify file integrity

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I verified the integrity twice, and reinstalled arma twice.

I've removed the cache before reinstalling, i'll try to reinstall battleye and tell if it worked

Alright, I've removed the battleye, but now i don't know how to install it, any help?
EDIT - reinstalled battleye, the problem is still there.

BUMP
Please help!
P.S. The same happens on vanilla servers with no mods, even on the official bohemia servers.

19 minutes ago, robalexgaming said:

BUMP
Please help!
P.S. The same happens on vanilla servers with no mods, even on the official bohemia servers.

What is it saying when you're getting kicked from official server? Have you checked your .rpt file?

"Signature check failed" is related to mods.

If that is still the error reported in chat when you get kicked then there is some mod active which does not have official signature file.

Try creating a new Profile?

try to disable your anti virus , you should be fine after ( firewall)

34 minutes ago, St. Jimmy said:

What is it saying when you're getting kicked from official server? Have you checked your .rpt file?

I don't know about official server, because I see only "you were kicked off the game" and other players see the "signature" thing. Where can i find the .rpt file? And what is it?

30 minutes ago, EDcase said:

"Signature check failed" is related to mods.

If that is still the error reported in chat when you get kicked then there is some mod active which does not have official signature file.

Try creating a new Profile?

Everything was working with every mod, and stopped working literally after one night.
I'll try the profile thing.

28 minutes ago, claws01 said:

try to disable your anti virus , you should be fine after ( firewall)

I've even uninstalled all antiviruses, problem still happens.

The signature check is an option for servers so its possible they had it turned off before.

Have you tried several different ones?

Does it show a green dot for the servers in the list?

Only other thing I can think of is windows firewall or router settings.

It is strange that it used to work but its possible for things to change unexpectedly with windows updates etc.

I've been playing since the release day, i've played on thousands of servers, everything was ok. It is impossible that every of them had signature check turned off. I've tried many servers, including official bohemia servers.

Alright, here's an update:
When joining non modded servers, the lobby loads, but i cannot choose any slot, i'm clicking and nothing happens. If the server automatically assigns slot to me, I click "ok" and the mission file is not downloading. After a minute server kicks me with the error "Session lost". Players on the server see the following messages (4 and 5 photo).

.rpt file can be found from:

C:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3

You could copy&paste it in something like https://pastebin.com/ if you want someone to look at it. Be sure you don't have the "no logs" parameter on.

RPT Line 560-563.
The problem is your client not responding to the signature check request of the Server.

" Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set. " sounds to be exactly that. It's skipping them because of an overflow flag.. Now what is that overflow flag.
My suggestion. Move all your "My Documents\Arma"" folders to your desktop or some other place so you have a backup. And let Arma recreate the files.

Looks like a networking problem and I'm suspecting your basic.cfg, which is one of the few things not getting deleted when you reinstall Arma.

That malformed data stuff is part of the SteamMatchmaking. Is your Steam alright?

I'll do so, but I don't have any file called basic.cfg

The same happens, I'm joining the lobby, but can't choose player slot, after clicking "ok" there is "Receiving mission file (0KB/0KB)" and after a while i get kicked.

Yeah it's not called basic.cfg it's called Arma3.cfg on clients.

Did you try our performance/profiling build yet?

Or whether 64 or 32bit makes a difference?

32bit/64bit - the same problem.
I didn't try the performane build, how to try it?
And, as i previously said, the problem started out of nothing, it was ok the day before, and then arma was not working anymore as it should. What can be the cause of those "networking problems"?