McCaffrey

Ranking system?

7 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

I love MP missions with rank/money systems stored in profileNameSpace. *blink blink*

Cheers

reeeeeeeee

10 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

I love MP missions with rank/money systems stored in profileNameSpace. *blink blink*

Cheers

So maybe this could become a module in the vanila editor to simplify it? Should be possible if I'm not horribly wrong.

3 hours ago, SpacePilotMax said:

So maybe this could become a module in the vanila editor to simplify it? Should be possible if I'm not horribly wrong.

No reason to. It's easy enough if you can do some research.

3 hours ago, Midnighters said:

No reason to. It's easy enough if you can do some research.

And if you can't, you shouldn't be making overcomplicated missions. Case closed?

There's no point expecting this to come to vanilla. It just won't happen. It's not fitting to Bohemia's stand on Arma

It's easy enough to check out a few different missions which have a ranking system and reverse engineer your own. Nothings impossible

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BroBeans. said:

There's no point expecting this to come to vanilla. It just won't happen. It's not fitting to Bohemia's stand on Arma

It's easy enough to check out a few different missions which have a ranking system and reverse engineer your own. Nothings impossible

Kinda the point here.

• Like 1

I would love for this game to implement an Army or Marine ranking system that shows one's experience and skill level and teamwork. NOT a ranking system like Battleifled or CoD that is geared towards ADHD kids and you can get 10 ranks in a day. It would take weeks of play to gain a rank at minimum and not just gametime is measured. It feels really nice to earn a promotion that takes alot of gameplay to attain.

I kind of see what your saying but confused at the same time. You want a Army or Marine ranking system but not like Battlefield or cod ranking system, your asking for a system where it shows one XP and skill level and teamwork, and it will takes days to achieve the rank/level. First off no one wants to show how much XP the have, they want to show what rank they have. And I'm confused when you say skill level explain that a little bit more please. And then to show teamwork, i think Invade and annex has a system for that. BTW THATS F***ING OFFENSIVE SAYING ABOUT ADHD PEOPLE, BECAUSE I HAVE ADHD.

if arma3 or any future arma ever has any ranking system, I would immediately shift delete game folders and never touch the game anymore !

• Like 1

@McCaffrey

Maybe this could be something for you:

Provides an optional and fully automatic leveling/ranking system for a server. If the system is enabled you can individually adjust all values for the scoring. Time played on the server, infantry kill, light/armored/air vehicle kill, player death penalty and friendly fire penalty. But this is only an addition to the core idea of the mod.