HeroesandvillainsOS

[ALiVE, SP/COOP 1-20] Battle of Lythium

7 hours ago, Sacha 'Voodoo' Oropeza said:

Hello there, I suffer the same issue. Both AI OPFOR & Civvies won't move, they'll just remain stationnary in houses. Also, there's still quite a few ammount of Civvies down there.

Hmm really not sure. Is this happening with my most recent update over on Steam? Is your ALiVE up to date?

Either way, this is not an insurgency any more so the civs don’t really matter. This is an assault mission now with 3 large areas to clear. I decided to drop the insurgency template and shift it to an assault op because Lythium was causing problems with ALiVE Insurgency (lack of civs, etc). Honestly, I was tired of the complaints on Steam because fixing it is out of my control. That fix, if even possible, has to come from either the map devs or JBAD devs.

On 05/09/2018 at 7:01 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Hmm really not sure. Is this happening with my most recent update over on Steam? Is your ALiVE up to date?

Either way, this is not an insurgency any more so the civs don’t really matter. This is an assault mission now with 3 large areas to clear. I decided to drop the insurgency template and shift it to an assault op because Lythium was causing problems with ALiVE Insurgency (lack of civs, etc). Honestly, I was tired of the complaints on Steam because fixing it is out of my control. That fix, if even possible, has to come from either the map devs or JBAD devs.

All mods up-to-date via Steam WS.

That's what I thought, too bad there are still issues with the civvies on Insurgency on Lythium. I had to pick another option by customizing a KP Liberation to my own vision. Civvies are now in town, doing their stuff as well as OPFOR.

On 05/09/2018 at 1:01 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

For the moment Alive is not really playable the issue are on Alive side not BI, they just broke something, impossible to do a mission on Altis + vanilla faction (no mods), half of the vehicle explode on spawn, its look like there is a collision with the ground not the wall.

CQB + asymetric commander + civilian module its a performance killer too.

If i can give an advice don't waste your time with Alive for the moment, edit something without this mod and wait for a fix from Alive mod 

On 10/5/2018 at 11:56 AM, damsous said:

For the moment Alive is not really playable the issue are on Alive side not BI, they just broke something, impossible to do a mission on Altis + vanilla faction (no mods), half of the vehicle explode on spawn...

What are you talking about? I have a 32 co-op/sp Alive campaign on Altis, vanilla w Spyder Addons, running on dedicated server, with none of the issue you mention at all. 

1000 profiles in-game (so far), 900 objectives, insurgency and conventional force on force (three factions) plus extreme civillians spawn, again, no issues with Alive and we are on day four in-game.

I also have three sp/co-op Unsung Alive campaigns running with Alive with no issues.

It must be something on your end.  There is absolutly nothing wrong with Alive.

• Like 1

Alright! Thanks to Marceldev89 and Bradon, internally we fixed the Lythium ALiVE index, so now it will spawn enough civs to do a proper insurgency. Index is included in the mission file so it is ready to play now.

Updated. This is now a traditional insurgency like most of my other ops. As for balancing goes, this edit is quick and dirty. I’m a bit busy at the moment and only had a couple hours to run it after turning it into an insurgency. It may need further balancing so either feel free to do it yourself, or let me know and I will.

On mission start you’ll have 3 bases/respawn points. Insurgency is full map. Taliban outnumbers BLUFOR around 2:1 on mission start, give or take, and friendly AI BLUFOR around the map will only attack Taliban Military objectives (leaving civ objs for players). After a couple hours, Taliban presence will likely double or so due to civ recruitment, bare this in mind if it starts slow. At the moment, civ recruitment should only occur only in larger towns. This map is massive, so balancing adjustments may be needed, either by increasing or decreasing enemy presence, or beefing up civ recruitment to allow recruitment in smaller towns (etc).

There are also Taliban camps set to spawn in the remote areas, so feel free to explore the countryside as well.

Mission is now US and Afghan Special Forces for player side, mainly because I find the CFP German KSK a bit annoying with American accents.

Anyway, have fun, feel free to edit to your own needs. Let me know if I need to update urgently. Off to play some Division 2 otherwise.

• Like 3

@HeroesandvillainsOS

Sorry for the 3 year later post lol, I was wondering with your mission in its current state on the workshop, How long before insurgents set up IED factories, Roadblocks etc?

I checked all debugs and had a look around  the map and there was hardly anything on the map from what I saw, a couple bases but no factories, no VBIED'S, no IED's etc.

No worry's if it takes time I'm looking to start a persistent save with a friend, was just wondering if they will actually show up.

Thanks Bud