D-Day, on Omaha v2 (Steam Workshop)

April 2017 version 0.3.6

289929700FEBE6EE090934DF4208560095761F39

Defend the French coast from the overwhelming Allied air, naval and amphibious assault.

Lots of work went into making the LCVP's bring men and equipment ashore, as well as the AI tracking system for the pair of Luftwaffe Stuka's.

German vehicles have guns, panserfausts and ammo in their inventories.

The AI continuously invade when their numbers fall below the mission parameter setting.

Tell me what you think!

I ported the scripts from D-Day into a new mission on the Faces of War map Tarawa Betio.

0727d0f583.png

Enjoy!

Just in time for D-Day, I've updated the Battle of Tarawa mission.

You may notice big performance gains since I replaced all the spawned functions, loops, waitUntil's and sleeps with CBA's unscheduled environment functions. Even the optional vcomAI script got a boost from this change.

If you are a voted or logged admin, use this rudimentary tool to move AI from server control to client. (or headless clients) manually, or toss them all equally onto all clients. Server FPS typically improves a lot!

ba88e877b9.jpg

Operation Torch

November 1942

North African Campaign

This new mission celebrates new content from the Iron Front team and Bohemia. The  IFA3_AIO_LITE mod just acquired a ton of awesome new allied airborne assets. And very soon on stable branch, everyone is getting the new Malden free DLC map. I'll keep working on this one, at least up until Malden hits stable branch.

Enjoy!

JkeWoH1.jpg

• Like 1