Jump to content
wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

Recommended Posts

Hi @wsxcgy have you consider the option to retex the G3 with two Italian camos ?

 

Vegetato 

Risultati immagini per vegetato italiano

 

 

Risultati immagini per vegecam forze speciali

 

 

 

Vegecam

Risultati immagini per vegecam pattern

 

Risultati immagini per vegecam pattern

 

Risultati immagini per vegecam pattern

 

Risultati immagini per vegecam forze speciali

 

Risultati immagini per 185 rrao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacktitan99 said:

Hi @wsxcgy have you consider the option to retex the G3 with two Italian camos ?

I'm not sure, I think its unlikely. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally in the process of catching up on everything I needed to do. Attempting to correct the many small bugs and mess-ups I've made, adding a few new things here, updating old textures. Thinking of changing the names of the uniforms to something more generic. Like BDU instead of M93. M93 is a serbian designation after all. Not sure what to call the G3, just Cryes or something? Tell me what you guys think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Finally in the process of catching up on everything I needed to do. Attempting to correct the many small bugs and mess-ups I've made, adding a few new things here, updating old textures. Thinking of changing the names of the uniforms to something more generic. Like BDU instead of M93. M93 is a serbian designation after all. Not sure what to call the G3, just Cryes or something? Tell me what you guys think.

I am glad to hear that. For the crye uniform maybe: G3 uniform (camo).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i reckon put your your username, type of uniform(G3 etc) and official camo designation name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've fixed the heap of bugs with the icons and cleaned up a lot of the coding. I renamed all M93s to BDUs. I revisited the FROG uniform project and came to results I was satisfied with. So they will be in the next update. I only made Multicam, M81, and MTP FROGs. Also, a heads up, I replaced the MTP G3 with the FROG; the classes are the same, so as to not break anything, but its been renamed and replaced to sort of emulate the UBACS uniform. I went through and did some requests where I saw fit, unfortunately some did not pan out for a variety of reasons such as lacking references, swatches, etc. That said, I've made a KSOR camo gorka, a Canadian flag on CADPAT uniforms, an AAF uniform set in a recolor of their digicam using Greek colors, and I made Greek digital and Greek desert uniforms. In addition I remade the normal Greek uniform for about the hundredth time, and also threw in some black OpsCore helmets with ATACS covers, inspired by Russian SSO forces as seen in Syria.

I've got plans to redo US M81 BDUs and perhaps a couple other things, fill out any last minute requests, and then the update should be ready to go out. Considering doing AOR patterns on the FROG and maybe some Iranian MARPAT clone BDUs, if you're intrested in this let me know and it'll happen. If you've got any requests for FROGs or otherwise, let me know and I'll be sure to give them thought. Oh, the "@WS Customs" file has been unsupported for a very long time, I have not and will not be fixing any issues with that, you are free to use/continue using at your own risk.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to keep the MTP with a G3 version as well?  I really love that camo in crye G3!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these frog textures look awesome man, great job

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ruff said:

Is it possible to keep the MTP with a G3 version as well?  I really love that camo in crye G3!

I guess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.7 released, see front page for changelog and download link.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Version 1.7 released, see front page for changelog and download link.

Is there a readme somewhere? I see there are four folders now...

@RHS GAF

@WS Customs

@WS RHS Gorka

@WS RHS Uniforms

 

I'm curious what specifically is in each folder. Could I just put all the pbos in a single folder so I only have to activate one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sputnik monroe said:

Is there a readme somewhere? I see there are four folders now...

@RHS GAF

@WS Customs

@WS RHS Gorka

@WS RHS Uniforms

 

I'm curious what specifically is in each folder. Could I just put all the pbos in a single folder so I only have to activate one?

gaf is german stuff, kind of a long story on why thats separate. customs is just some shitty custom camos I made, its been sort of abandoned. Gorka is just a little bit random russian stuff. and then theres the main file with all the main stuff likethe g3, bdu, pasgt, fast, etc. you could put all the pbos in one addon folder if you wanted. the file on the steam workshop is merged like that for ease and such since I didn't want 4 workshop pages. so you could just subscribe there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding work! Will you consider releasing a FROG M98? It would be great to see a desert version also (FROG or otherwise).

 

komb-orken.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nakken said:

Outstanding work! Will you consider releasing a FROG M98? It would be great to see a desert version also (FROG or otherwise).

 

5 hours ago, mihal190 said:

FROG CADPAT!!!!!!!!!!!! please

I'll consider it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thanks for this ACU in OCP. Now I can clad my LRSU recce team in Kunduz in their proper attire.

 

Regards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At some point I will debate & request...  Stuff...  hoping the goodness of your heart and work ethic will force you to help a brother out... 

I will read all this before I do so. 

 

 

In the mean time, Gorgeous mod.  I am sure you know it, but high end content. 

Thank you for bringing this to the community!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man I can't wait to try that ACU in OEF camo! Great work on this and your MBAV mod (I've been using that one a LOT lately). If you made the ACU in M81 and DCU I'd be in heaven. Get some good old school NSW going!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×