wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

8 hours ago, yugoslav said:

Great stuff as always.

Do you have any plans to release a version without the RHS SAF dependency in the future?  Apologies if that question was previously asked.

The steam page answered my question.

yeahhh, it would be somewhat possible, but a TON of stuff would be lost. multiple helmet variants, essentially every vest that isnt an MBAV, etc.

I was sad because you removed that nice MBAV with multicam pouches. Anyhow, nice update, the textures are looking nice!

On 8/10/2018 at 4:30 AM, Georg_Ravioli said:

Dude RHS already has those. If you're specifically looking for IBAs, check out US Forces 2000s.

Thanks, much appreciated .....  IBAs from US Forces 2000s are so cool ! But what I'm specifically looking for are some versions equipped with Deltoid Upper Arm Protector which provides extra protection ...... Something like Arma in-game Carrier GL/Special Rig Vests but in UCP and with IOTV/IBA design . 

2 hours ago, MONIIITER said:

Thanks, much appreciated .....  IBAs from US Forces 2000s are so cool ! But what I'm specifically looking for are some versions equipped with Deltoid Upper Arm Protector which provides extra protection ...... Something like Arma in-game Carrier GL/Special Rig Vests but in UCP and with IOTV/IBA design . 

I don't really model, I just texture, so I can't really do anything about making that. and anyways, those delt protectors suck and nobody uses them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In real life i myself prefer lightweight vests as much as possible...  but in Arma , it's different story at least for sake of entertainment :)

Anyways how about retexturing existing "Carrier GL/Special Rig Vests" in ACU/UCP ? :huh2:

Cheers,

22 hours ago, MONIIITER said:

In real life i myself prefer lightweight vests as much as possible...  but in Arma , it's different story at least for sake of entertainment :)

Anyways how about retexturing existing "Carrier GL/Special Rig Vests" in ACU/UCP ? :huh2:

Cheers,

Now that I think about it, CUP has a version of the IOTV with the shoulder protectors, I think it has the groin protector too.

• Like 2

Small update coming at you with V2.1.1

Fixed some issues caused by the RHS update, added a few small new things, tweaked army custom textures a little. As always, first page for download links

• Like 4

@wsxcgy: Just a feedback. I m not sure is this a bug, but your 6sh122, Gorka 3, Gorka E and Krot Suits don t have protection, weight and cargo capacity.

Regards.

2 hours ago, bolo861 said:

@wsxcgy: Just a feedback. I m not sure is this a bug, but your 6sh122, Gorka 3, Gorka E and Krot Suits don t have protection, weight and cargo capacity.

Regards.

I'll look in to that, but I cant say that I remember any issues with that. thank you for the heads-up

Hello, thank you for new release!
There is no plans to make any strichtarn (DDR, Czech) M88 retexture?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ulmann said:

Hello, thank you for new release!
There is no plans to make any strichtarn (DDR, Czech) M88 retexture?

Take a look at this although they are not fully functional on a deicated server right now, but there is a work around, as far as i know they work fine on local host or singleplayer

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124452523&searchtext=warsaw

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

Hey @wsxcgy, earlier versions had the Crye G3 and Ops Core Fast in flecktarn and tropentarn camo. What happened to them?

they were supposed to be going in to a different project, that died off. I've meant to revist that stuff but I dont have any of the original work. if/when I do fleck stuff again, it'll be ACs instead of the G3.

Hey wsxcgy, when you were re-texturing the M-12 Vest from SAF did you have access to their source .psd by any chance? Your re-textures are very cleanly done, yet the UV's for the vest are a bit messy for anyone else to edit. So I was wondering how you were able to get round all of that, thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deathstrike. said:

Hey wsxcgy, when you were re-texturing the M-12 Vest from SAF did you have access to their source .psd by any chance? Your re-textures are very cleanly done, yet the UV's for the vest are a bit messy for anyone else to edit. So I was wondering how you were able to get round all of that, thanks.

unfortunately no, what I ended up doing was taking everything out of the original texture that didn't have camouflage on it, using as much of that as possible, and then doing everything else with with the spectral map if I remember correctly. greyscaled that, sharpened it, messed around with brightness and contrast. looking back, I probably should have done the normal map and added my own fabric texture.

• Like 1

I have some suggestions. What about other helmets and vests in EMR-Desert?

Also what about retexturing the balaclavas?

Can somebody identify this uniform name and pattern ? Any chance to have this in next update?

6e7f024c3b43.jpg

On 1/29/2021 at 4:39 PM, sammael said:

Can somebody identify this uniform name and pattern ? Any chance to have this in next update?

6e7f024c3b43.jpg

This uniform is already in CUP. 

• Like 2