wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

10 minutes ago, deathwatch4 said:

I found some samples of Irish DPM if you're interested

Lol, those are the ones I made. But thanks.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Lol, those are the ones I made. But thanks.

Are you the places4people? dang!! thanks for all your camo patterns man

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ltf said:

Are you the places4people? dang!! thanks for all your camo patterns man

Yeah, thats my user over on the facepunch forums 

@Bitesrad and others, the Steam Workshop upload of the addon has been updated. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.6.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking: banner-420x120.png Hey @ War, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now! Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing. To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Nice updates. I like the CADPAT uniforms; is it possible to add a Canadian flag patch to them?

3 minutes ago, Laqueesha said:

Nice updates. I like the CADPAT uniforms; is it possible to add a Canadian flag patch to them?

Sure, I guess. Don't expect it any time soon like the previous updates though. I want to take a break and play the game instead of mod it, and right here feels like a good point to stop for now.

• Like 2

In regards to the above request. Is it possible to leave the G3 uniforms flagless. I like the G3 uniform flagless for black ops/ covert themed missions.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

@Bitesrad and others, the Steam Workshop upload of the addon has been updated. Sorry for the delay.

cheers!

• Like 1

I love the Prehistoric Camouflage Pattern (PCP) Really helping me blend in the jungles of Tanoa. 

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks for this cool retextures.

I was able to make some sick loadouts to my missions by using it.

One cosmetic feedback - You could check relative pathways in config and maby change resolution of the little flags thumbnails so it will show properly in inventory screen as well as virtual arsenal.

Regards.

• Like 1

These are really good. I have found that some of the uniforms bring up an error message if you open your inventory in game. Something about a missing image. Specifically the British DPM85 uniform causes this error message. Once you click OK on the message though it doesn't pop up again unless you load a new mission.

• Like 1

I also am still getting error messages with various items, examples with AAF M93 and PASGT:

Warning Message: Picture equip\w\w_ws_uniforms\data\ui\icon_aaf.paa.paa not found

I did some config patching to test, and found that adding a backslash to the beginning of the path will fix it.
So the path for the AAF M93 should be:

picture="\ws_uniforms\Data\ui\icon_aaf.paa";

Also, could you do Finnish M62 uniform/helmet? Literally any of these, I have no idea which one was most prominent. finnish_m62_by_tounushi-d7ez7dz.png

Groin protectors on the SPC textures would be nice as well.

• Like 1

I noticed on the vests included with the mod, there's a CSAT logo on the ammo pouch.

On 5/30/2017 at 4:26 AM, ruff said:

In regards to the above request. Is it possible to leave the G3 uniforms flagless. I like the G3 uniform flagless for black ops/ covert themed missions.

Sounds like a good idea.

5 hours ago, sputnik monroe said:

These are really good. I have found that some of the uniforms bring up an error message if you open your inventory in game. Something about a missing image. Specifically the British DPM85 uniform causes this error message. Once you click OK on the message though it doesn't pop up again unless you load a new mission.

1 hour ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

I also am still getting error messages with various items, examples with AAF M93 and PASGT:

Warning Message: Picture equip\w\w_ws_uniforms\data\ui\icon_aaf.paa.paa not found

I did some config patching to test, and found that adding a backslash to the beginning of the path will fix it.
So the path for the AAF M93 should be:

picture="\ws_uniforms\Data\ui\icon_aaf.paa";

Also, could you do Finnish M62 uniform/helmet? Literally any of these, I have no idea which one was most prominent. finnish_m62_by_tounushi-d7ez7dz.png

Groin protectors on the SPC textures would be nice as well.

backslash to the beginning of the path

That s what I ve just said earlier  "backslash to the beginning of the path" ie. to create corect relative pathway... and changing resolution of the thumbnails will fix the errors.

lol my icon implementation is an utter failure

• Like 3

Me again - a few more suggestions for you. :p

A Russian camouflage in service with the KSOR Collective Rapid Reaction Force - issued in both horizontal and vertical patterns. Issued stricly for arid environments. Would work well with the M93 and M88 uniforms.

Spoiler

ad6bb094a2c5ef9421039defb21b9c28.jpg 3905403838861703703ba785ff5996c5.jpg

Two variants of EMR - I'm imagining for use in arid and transitional environments for units deployed outside Russia.

Spoiler

a8cbdc21a7a1003338b9dbad747672dc.jpg 20b0c87bd2446b4a3e5f16633862b633.jpg

A rather new pixelated version of the Russian copy of Flektarn called "Flectar" has been recently observed in service with Russian VDV Units - 7th Guards Mountain Air Assault Division I think.

Spoiler

6661beb4bfd53c8d60e43946aef796d0.jpg 0122d5d3f9f42ecee140c03f384df759.jpg

A very unique pattern that emerged sometime in 2016 used by Russian Forces in Syria.

Spoiler

a931f2b44c19c81217cf13ba106dfd30.jpg

I also found this camouflage that originated from Iran - not sure if it would be of any interest.

Spoiler

fc99bbb64fbcbb85aa7047473bbe8f8e.jpg

And of course, being an Aussie - can you please put DPCU on the Frog and the RHS US Army Combat Uniform? :P Also going to request DPCU PASGTs hah.

Spoiler

e823766b34f0c56904955e5834554d82.jpg

AND if its not too much of a hassle, may I ask for more 6Bxx helmets and other RHS gear in different camouflages?

Please take your time. :] There is no rush.

12 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

Me again - a few more suggestions for you. :p

A Russian camouflage in service with the KSOR Collective Rapid Reaction Force - issued in both horizontal and vertical patterns. Issued stricly for arid environments. Would work well with the M93 and M88 uniforms.

Hide contents

ad6bb094a2c5ef9421039defb21b9c28.jpg 3905403838861703703ba785ff5996c5.jpg

Two variants of EMR - I'm imagining for use in arid and transitional environments for units deployed outside Russia.

Hide contents

a8cbdc21a7a1003338b9dbad747672dc.jpg 20b0c87bd2446b4a3e5f16633862b633.jpg

A rather new pixelated version of the Russian copy of Flektarn called "Flectar" has been recently observed in service with Russian VDV Units - 7th Guards Mountain Air Assault Division I think.

Hide contents

6661beb4bfd53c8d60e43946aef796d0.jpg 0122d5d3f9f42ecee140c03f384df759.jpg

A very unique pattern that emerged sometime in 2016 used by Russian Forces in Syria.

Hide contents

a931f2b44c19c81217cf13ba106dfd30.jpg

I also found this camouflage that originated from Iran - not sure if it would be of any interest.

Hide contents

fc99bbb64fbcbb85aa7047473bbe8f8e.jpg

And of course, being an Aussie - can you please put DPCU on the Frog and the RHS US Army Combat Uniform? :P Also going to request DPCU PASGTs hah.

Hide contents

e823766b34f0c56904955e5834554d82.jpg

AND if its not too much of a hassle, may I ask for more 6Bxx helmets and other RHS gear in different camouflages?

Please take your time. :] There is no rush.

That KSOR pattern is a MARPAT recolor it seems, its possible. One of those EMR variations you showed I already made I think, I might give that transitional one a shot. I called it either winter or autumn or something, technically it is designated a winter/cold weather pattern, it seems that the pic is of that pattern just washed out. I can try pixelating Izlom for that VDV pattern, no guarantees on that, maybe regular Izlom while I'm at it. That last russian pattern is not going to happen unfortunately, no samples or clear ways to modify a pattern to get it.. The Iranians have a whole series of MARPAT copies, I suppose I could do a few on the M93s, seeing as I already have Iranian stuff. As for Australian stuff, now that you bring it up, using the Army Combat Uniform for aussie patterns seems a good idea. I'll be making that in the requested aussie patterns and replacing the old ones on the G3. I might have to fully expand in to M88 uniforms for AFRF. I have a multicam texture sitting around already and I have a template. We'll see. Thanks for the continued interest and suggestions.

• Like 2

Great work!

It would be really great though if we can have the uniforms atleast the pbo a bit more modular so i dont need all RHS Mods, that would help because i think a lot of the groups are not using all the RHS Mods because of filesize. 

Anyway would be really great and i would even offer my help to re-config things if needed. 

Cheers

16 hours ago, Mr.Pacman said:

Great work!

It would be really great though if we can have the uniforms atleast the pbo a bit more modular so i dont need all RHS Mods, that would help because i think a lot of the groups are not using all the RHS Mods because of filesize. 

Anyway would be really great and i would even offer my help to re-config things if needed. 

Cheers

well, a lot of groups use full RHS because often it dependts on each other

I don't want to do that. And it doesn't make much sense to me to do it. sorry.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

Just bumping to see if this project is still active!

just a heads-up, the bistudios forums dont take too kindly to bumping. but to answer you, its kind of on break for the moment. I do want to get back to it at some point but I just don't really have any kind of motivation to right now. sorry.

• Like 2