wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

29 minutes ago, aced170 said:

Any chance on getting US4CES and/or SPEC4CE camo patterns?

If you would have read above, you would see at least Spec4ce Forest is coming, might add another of that series. I'll look in to US4ces, but I'm not a huge fan. 

• Like 1

Version 1.3 Updated, see first post for changelog and links.

• Like 4

Excellent additions!

The AAF M93 turned out really well IMO, I'm going to re config up the entire AAF in it using your uniforms and Toadball's weapons.

The CADPAT was a nice surprise. Thumbs up!

EDIT:

Is there anyway to enable the blood textures on the M93 uniform?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, C.T said:

EDIT:

Is there anyway to enable the blood textures on the M93 uniform?

Not sure. I'll check in to it, but I doubt supposing it's possible I would have the knowledge to fix it. 

Hello, is it possible to make this mod compatible with the identity sleeve patches?

2 minutes ago, Laqueesha said:

Hello, is it possible to make this mod compatible with the identity sleeve patches?

The M93 uniforms do not support patches, I'm not sure how to add support for the G3 but I will investigate and try to figure it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wsxcgy said:

The M93 uniforms do not support patches, I'm not sure how to add support for the G3 but I will investigate and try to figure it out.

Alright, thanks.

Another request, could you make just a plain old dark blue uniform with no camouflage pattern?

8 minutes ago, Laqueesha said:

Alright, thanks.

Another request, could you make just a plain old dark blue uniform with no camouflage pattern?

Yes

• Like 2

Loving the new camos! Wouldn't mind seeing the CE and Dageut for the G3's though. Either way, great job!

I can't really think of any other camos to request for now, besides Japanese Flecktarn and South Korean Digi Tiger stripe.

Also, if you need textures for camos, this always has helped me: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1419739

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, deathwatch4 said:

Loving the new camos! Wouldn't mind seeing the CE and Dageut for the G3's though. Either way, great job!

I can't really think of any other camos to request for now, besides Japanese Flecktarn and South Korean Digi Tiger stripe.

Also, if you need textures for camos, this always has helped me: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1419739

French camos on the G3s probably won't happen. If I ever get FROG uniforms working, it might happen on them. I know of that thread, I have used patterns or edits off paterns from there for nearly everything I have made. Unfortunately, I haven't found a good ROKM pattern tile on there, I do have the ROKA pattern though. I'm less inclined to do South Korea and Japan though because we don't have any terrains for those areas and we don't jave any mods adding their weapons, recreating them and any realistic situations involving them is basically impossible

• Like 1

That's totally understandable about the South Korean and Japanese camos. I just thought they would be cool to have, considering they're rather exotic (at least to me lol).

As for the FROG uniforms, that would be amazing to have retextures for those! I'm trying not to sound bossy and demanding, mostly because you're taking time out of your day to make these.

@deathwatch4 I invited requests, so never feel sorry for accepting the invitation.

• Like 1

I've to say that your mod really enhances Arma 3 when it comes to diversity of SOF Teams, if we could get more combinations it would be even easier to identify squadmates by just looking at the uniform. (Tigerstripe Pants/Tan Shirt, Woodland Shirt/ Multicam Pants and so on)

Spoiler

3XoATbB.jpg

40 minutes ago, Eagle1992 said:

I've to say that your mod really enhances Arma 3 when it comes to diversity of SOF Teams, if we could get more combinations it would be even easier to identify squadmates by just looking at the uniform. (Tigerstripe Pants/Tan Shirt, Woodland Shirt/ Multicam Pants and so on)

Reveal hidden contents

3XoATbB.jpg

I could add a few more combinations, but I don't want to overdo it as there's already a ton of uniforms. Glad you're enjoying it.

I don't think you'd have to worry about overdoing it...at least not from us who are enjoying the mods perspective  ;)

Can I request a CSAT M93? The BIS version uniforms/gear as has been mentioned a million times is a touch ridiculous. Combining an M93 uniform with theevancat's mod gives a ton of options for CSAT.

Putting Altis back to the current day instead of what BIS did is my plan. Its actually a lot of fun "redoing" the troops. I'm using the M93 for the base AAF troops and the original AAF BIS uniform for SF only.

Now if I could just find an aaf camo Humvee somewhere

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, C.T said:

I don't think you'd have to worry about overdoing it...at least not from us who are enjoying the mods perspective  ;)

Can I request a CSAT M93? The BIS version uniforms/gear as has been mentioned a million times is a touch ridiculous. Combining an M93 uniform with theevancat's mod gives a ton of options for CSAT.

Putting Altis back to the current day instead of what BIS did is my plan. Its actually a lot of fun "redoing" the troops. I'm using the M93 for the base AAF troops and the original AAF BIS uniform for SF only.

Now if I could just find an aaf camo Humvee somewhere

I don't know about Humvee's, but I know CUP has land rovers in AAF colors. Althought I think RHS might have solid green Humvee skins, not sure though. Also, you're redoing the default factions? That's sounds pretty awesome!

• Like 1

@C.TI guess I could give a CSAT M93 a shot

disregard

I got FROG retextures working, but I'm not much satisfied with them. From a distance, like in the screenshots, they look fine, but up close they look awful and in first person they'e awful. There of course was no diffuse map for the FROG in a flat color and the normal map was difficult to work with, so making the template was difficult and proved a failure. Regrettably, I can't find myself being satisfied with these FROG textures and I can't find myself improving them much, so I think I might have to scrap the FROG project.

• Like 3

That's a shame! Although I think they look good for the most part, I'll take your word for it! Have you thought about trying the RHS U.S. Army uniforms? Don't know if that'd be any different though.

1 hour ago, deathwatch4 said:

That's a shame! Although I think they look good for the most part, I'll take your word for it! Have you thought about trying the RHS U.S. Army uniforms? Don't know if that'd be any different though.

It would probably turn out equally poor, and anyways, the US Army uniforms are really similar to the G3s.

Version 1.4 Updated, see first post for changelog and links.

I would also love to see mix-and-matched bottoms and tops for the G3s in desert tiger stripe.  Would really increase the "operator quotient."

6 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I got FROG retextures working, but I'm not much satisfied with them. From a distance, like in the screenshots, they look fine, but up close they look awful and in first person they'e awful. There of course was no diffuse map for the FROG in a flat color and the normal map was difficult to work with, so making the template was difficult and proved a failure. Regrettably, I can't find myself being satisfied with these FROG textures and I can't find myself improving them much, so I think I might have to scrap the FROG project.

Just create a mid red colour for the smdi map in 1024x 1024, I use that quite often, it keeps the uniforms/gears fairly flat.

The reason why you may feel they don't look great is due to you overlaying the base texture as a complete sheet, so the pattern isn't broken up, this was also the way I used to do my uniforms, then painfully I realised that the uniforms look a lot better when each cloth panel comes from a seperate part of the main camo texture, so all my recent releases have been done this way, much like a real garment. It's a Royal pain the the fucking arse, but the results are a whole lot more satisfying.

Good effort though.

• Like 1