wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

Could you add some us4ces   Spec4ce Forest camos for the ANA?

EDIT: Yeah guess you're right, had my 4ces confused.

16 minutes ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Could you add some us4ces camos for the ANA?

They don't use US4CES, they use a different hyperstealth pattern, Spec4ce Forest, but sure, I'll make the ANA pattern.

Could I request the altis digi camo into a m93? Great for making them into more of a current army.

Also, any plans for the rhs m88 uniform model?

45 minutes ago, C.T said:

Could I request the altis digi camo into a m93? Great for making them into more of a current army.

Also, any plans for the rhs m88 uniform model?

I'll give it a shot, not sure if I'll be able to get a good pattern for the AAF. I currently have no plans of doing anything with the M88, sorry. 

Hey, wsxcgy.

Thank you very much for this lovely mod :)

Myself and a friend of mine will check your mod very soon.

By the way, I wasn't able to find it in Play withSIX. is it possible that you could add it there?

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, ranger_24 said:

Hey, wsxcgy.

Thank you very much for this lovely mod :)

Myself and a friend of mine will check your mod very soon.

By the way, I wasn't able to find it in Play withSIX. is it possible that you could add it there?

Thanks.

If the PwS curators want to add it, they're free to go ahead and do so. I don't think content creators have any interaction with PwS, and I don't use PwS. In my opinion, manually installing mods for arma 3 is so easy and things like load order don't matter, so you shouldn't need special third party launchers and management software

25 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

If the PwS curators want to add it, they're free to go ahead and do so. I don't think content creators have any interaction with PwS, and I don't use PwS. In my opinion, manually installing mods for arma 3 is so easy and things like load order don't matter, so you shouldn't need special third party launchers and management software

Okay, thanks M8.

Will check it.

1 minute ago, ranger_24 said:

Okay, thanks M8.

Will check it.

You could probably notify PwS and they may put it on there. 

Great gorkas btw.

The thing was, it took awhile to find half of them due to some of them being under "coat". Only when I opened the pbo and had a look at it did I realize there was more variations.

As you did with the pbo, I'd totally look at putting all the uniforms under "WS_" in the virtual arsenal as well. Much easier to find.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, C.T said:

Great gorkas btw.

The thing was, it took awhile to find half of them due to some of them being under "coat". Only when I opened the pbo and had a look at it did I realize there was more variations.

As you did with the pbo, I'd totally look at putting all the uniforms under "WS_" in the virtual arsenal as well. Much easier to find.

Yeah, those were a little thing I snuck in last minute. They're kind of a one-off type deal, they're all older textures I had sitting around for use with RHS Russians and figured I might as well release them with this stuff. I don't really plan on any more Russian stuff. You're right, maybe I should tag all the uniforms. When I use the virtual arsenal, I always sort by mod because its more convenient with the large amount of mods I use, so it was never a consideration of mine that they may be hard to locate.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

And sure, I can whip up some DPM, do you want DDPM also?

If you're happy to make DDPM, I'm all for it.

There are a LOT of variants of DPM lol - it is one of the longest lines of camouflages at present having only been replaced in British Service around 2008. You have Forest, Tropical and Desert variants.

DPM started with P60. - 1960

Spoiler

4b8a37c9c39db3858fa0bf30f55ebc89.png

Second is P68. - 1968

Spoiler

7620d77a937fb8ad2cb7cff65fbd20ec.jpg

Then onto P85. - 1985

Spoiler

4d15cc53b68ffbfea949463aaf7bd77f.jpg

An undated tropical smock

Spoiler

258dc763865b8d9f179e353a29f6f50e.jpg

Another undated by I'm fairly sure this is P84 - which was in service for something like 10 years.

Spoiler

df340fbbb02e12c2bb7dd5d1a5a3cf04.jpg

More tropical DPM, again undated.

Spoiler

5bf1555b39ea365c0684586cc1024fe3.jpg

I hope this is enough material for you lol.

(Also I can't find that animation in direone's pack lol - whats the animation called?)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

If you're happy to make DDPM, I'm all for it.

There are a LOT of variants of DPM lol - it is one of the longest lines of camouflages at present having only been replaced in British Service around 2008. You have Forest, Tropical and Desert variants.

DPM started with P60. - 1960

Hide contents

4b8a37c9c39db3858fa0bf30f55ebc89.png

Second is P68. - 1968

Hide contents

7620d77a937fb8ad2cb7cff65fbd20ec.jpg

Then onto P85. - 1985

Hide contents

4d15cc53b68ffbfea949463aaf7bd77f.jpg

An undated tropical smock

Hide contents

258dc763865b8d9f179e353a29f6f50e.jpg

Another undated by I'm fairly sure this is P84 - which was in service for something like 10 years.

Hide contents

df340fbbb02e12c2bb7dd5d1a5a3cf04.jpg

More tropical DPM, again undated.

Hide contents

5bf1555b39ea365c0684586cc1024fe3.jpg

(Also I can't find that animation in direone's pack lol - whats the animation called?)

Thanks for the references! I'll probably be doing P85, and maybe one of the tropicals. The older P60 will probably not happen because I don't have a pattern of it, but I think I may know a way to simulate it. Normally I wouldn't so many variants but DPM is used by a ton of forces, and like you said, there's a ton of variations, so its versatile.  I may also camo-mix with Rhodesian and olive.

Oh and, here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30844

Great addon, wsxcgy!

Have you considered making M93 uniform in Chinese Type 07 Arid camo? It would be a welcome addition for Middle-eastern themed scenarios.

Spoiler

camouflage___china___type_07__arid__by_b

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AnselmSchultz said:

Great addon, wsxcgy!

Have you considered making M93 uniform in Chinese Type 07 Arid camo? It would be a welcome addition for Middle-eastern themed scenarios.

Hide contents

camouflage___china___type_07__arid__by_b

I considered it, but decided not because of the VME PLA mod already having them. But now that you bring it up, you're right, it does get exported. Project OPFOR already has some mid-east Iraq/Syria clusterfuck stuff though. I'll have to think, but most likely I will not. Sorry. 

• Like 1

if your still looking for opfor CAMO`s i would love to see some CSTO patterns 

Spoiler

Kyrgyzstan SKOL patterns 

Kyrgyz5.jpg

Kazakhstan desert digital 

Kazakh7.jpg

Belarus digital Flora

Belarus3.jpg

Armenia Brown Digital 

Armenia6.jpg                                         

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I considered it, but decided not because of the VME PLA mod already having them. But now that you bring it up, you're right, it does get exported. Project OPFOR already has some mid-east Iraq/Syria clusterfuck stuff though. I'll have to think, but most likely I will not. Sorry. 

I've seen Iraqi Army wearing that Chinese cammo recently

• Like 2

On 5/1/2017 at 2:11 AM, Nightmare515 said:

Crye G3. :)

And the BDU! I love DPM and there is not enough good versions out there

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

And the BDU! I love DPM and there is not enough good versions out there

Are you saying you want DPM BDUs or MTP BDUs? I'm a bit confused because that quote was in the context of MTP. 

What about Crye Gen 3's in Swedish M90 and M90k patterns and Russian Spekter camos?

Spoiler

Spekter:

2Kv4a32.jpg

TupM1iu.jpg

29 minutes ago, AlanFisting said:

What about Crye Gen 3's in Swedish M90 and M90k patterns and Russian Spekter camos?

Reveal hidden contents

Spekter:

2Kv4a32.jpg

TupM1iu.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, theres already M90 in the pack. And I do have plans on a couple Russian patterns on G3s, I'll be sure to include spekter.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Are you saying you want DPM BDUs or MTP BDUs? I'm a bit confused because that quote was in the context of MTP. 

Oh sorry-DPM BDU's. :D

11 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

If I'm not mistaken, theres already M90 in the pack. And I do have plans on a couple Russian patterns on G3s, I'll be sure to include spekter.

Awesome!

16 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Nevermind, we are lucky that you are considering requests at all and providing the community with top-quality content.

I do use Project OPFOR but PO's Iraqi army, Pesmerga and ISIS sporting combat shirts and tactical pants look a bit out of place which was the reason for my request. 

2 hours ago, AnselmSchultz said:

Nevermind, we are lucky that you are considering requests at all and providing the community with top-quality content.

I do use Project OPFOR but PO's Iraqi army, Pesmerga and ISIS sporting combat shirts and tactical pants look a bit out of place which was the reason for my request. 

Don't worry about it man, Its fine. Thanks, I'm flattered you consider this top-quality. And anyways, I'm feeling more inclined to add them, its not too difficult, I can just copy a few lines of code and change the classes and display names and relatively quickly put together a texture. I agree that the AAF uniform retextures in PO were a bit jolting. Retextures of vanilla uniforms being inaccurate was the very reason I started this pack. 

• Like 1

Any chance on getting US4CES and/or SPEC4CE camo patterns?