wsxcgy

wsxcgy's Extra RHS Uniform Re-textures 2.1.1

SLA camo from Arma 1

Great update btw...lots of good stuff.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TacticalDropBear said:

Thanks for making this mate! Keep up the good work.

since you're taking requests, I thought I'd try my luck.

If it's not too much to ask I'd love to see some AMCU (Australian multicam)

image references: Link one  Link two

Cheers!

You've posted two different patterns there. The first one is AMP (Australian Multicam Pattern) which was a temp stand in for diggers deployed to Afghanistan. the second is AMCU (Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform) which is the new army wide pattern.

• Like 3

Do you guys want both? Or just the new AMCU? 

• Like 1

I wouldn't say no to both, since I've yet to see one that has the correct colours in-game.

• Like 1

I'll try the DCU-pattern with the IBA from the VTN mod and see how it looks.

could you add a reskin of the Arma 3 AAF vest`s with the greek lizard camo you did?  

Great work, very simple thing: UCP G3s?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle1992 said:

Great work, very simple thing: UCP G3s?

Sure

2 hours ago, armyguy277 said:

could you add a reskin of the Arma 3 AAF vest`s with the greek lizard camo you did?  

Maybe, not sure if I want to do vests though.

Belgian jigsaw woodland and desert ? Both uniforms

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like 2

Does anyone actually like or use the two custom camos I made, aka "Warpat" and "Multipat"? Personally, I've become dissatisfied with the patterns and I think I would like to make them a separate optional file or remove them altogether.

I like them. I think you could tweak them a little though.

Looking at a few of the camos that could use a tweak...

-Generic desert ones are a great start but a bit bright.

-Generic Woodland digital Seems a bit big on the lighter pixels

Id compare them with other similar camos and look for areas where you find something standing out or too big/too small...or the color/brighness. It could be just the way you applied the texture sample (For the Warpat)

Im configing up troops and trying them all out. I really like the pack so far!

Just an imput from me.

I think that 6 color desert "chocolate chip" camo and desert night reverse camo would like badass.

6 color desert:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Six-Color_Desert_Pattern.jpg

Desert night:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Desert_night_camouflage.JPG

Thanks for this addon BTW.

15 minutes ago, C.T said:

I like them. I think you could tweak them a little though.

Looking at a few of the camos that could use a tweak...

-Generic desert ones are a great start but a bit bright.

-Generic Woodland digital Seems a bit big on the lighter pixels

Id compare them with other similar camos and look for areas where you find something standing out or too big/too small...or the color/brighness. It could be just the way you applied the texture sample (For the Warpat)

Im configing up troops and trying them all out. I really like the pack so far!

They're bright by design, they fit in deserts fairly well, though perhaps the regular one is a bit too yellow and not enough red, I'll change that for the next update. I made the generic digital patterns intentionally large because it was unique, which may seem counter-intuitive for a generic pattern, but by making it more like MARPAT or something, it essentially becomes MARPAT, and I don't want MARPAT, I want a vague ripoff used by some third rate regime. As for Warpat and Multipat, they're just ugly and useless in my eyes.

4 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

Just an imput from me.

I think that 6 color desert "chocolate chip" camo and desert night reverse camo would like badass.

6 color desert:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Six-Color_Desert_Pattern.jpg

Desert night:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Desert_night_camouflage.JPG

Thanks for this addon BTW.

I'll do 6 color desert, but probably not the Desert Night, I don't think it was used very much at all, and its kind of like UCP. It doesn't blend in well where it's supposed to blend in, and it also doesn't really blend in well anywhere, I never really liked the pattern.

That first pic looks like an Artesh/Pasadran soldier.

46 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

They're bright by design

Well of course do them up as you see fit.

• Like 1

Version 1.2 Updated, see first post for changelog and links.

• Like 1

Nice update. Could you add the Navy NWU (Type III and Type I), and a MARPAT PASGT helmet as well?

17 minutes ago, Laqueesha said:

Nice update. Could you add NWU Type I and a MARPAT PASGT helmet as well?

Later on I'll get to that, and I'll also likely add NWU II and III. I assumed NWU was a MCCUU cut uniform so I ruled them out, until you prompted me to research and find they are fairly similar to the BDU cut.

A MARPAT PASGT? Why not use the MARPAT LWH in RHS USAF already? They're essentially the same helmet, except that the LWH has different retention straps than the PASGT

6 minutes ago, deathwatch4 said:

Loving this reskins! I guess my only suggestions for camos are these:

Japanese Jeitai

http://i.imgur.com/vN5jx30.png

French CCE

http://i.imgur.com/UsaoKda.png

ROK Digital Tiger Stripe

http://i.imgur.com/Uv51jJi.jpg

I'll think about adding those, thank you. On a side note, thanks for links to the patterns, that is very helpful. I can get them from (presumably) the same source, but you saved me a lot of digging though the thread.

• Like 2

Just now, Gruntin said:

These are awesome man, any chance of a Steam Workshop version?

It's already on the steam workshop, check the first post, under the Downloads category, its right under the google drive link.

• Like 1

Fantastic idea for a mod! The RHS uniforms look extremely good in all the different varities of camouflage - lots of potential with them. If its not too much of a hassle, can I request some of the M93 uniforms in the older British DPM camouflage?

For example

076faedfcf5797f7857cc66ca1222cca.jpg

I have one question, sort of unrelated but - that standing to attention animation in your preview images, where can I find that? Lol.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:14 PM, wsxcgy said:

Later on I'll get to that, and I'll also likely add NWU II and III. I assumed NWU was a MCCUU cut uniform so I ruled them out, until you prompted me to research and find they are fairly similar to the BDU cut.

A MARPAT PASGT? Why not use the MARPAT LWH in RHS USAF already? They're essentially the same helmet, except that the LWH has different retention straps than the PASGT

I'll think about adding those, thank you. On a side note, thanks for links to the patterns, that is very helpful. I can get them from (presumably) the same source, but you saved me a lot of digging though the thread.

Thanks for the reply. I've featured your mod in some of my in-game screenshots. I hope you like.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 5:25 AM, outlaw2101 said:

Fantastic idea for a mod! The RHS uniforms look extremely good in all the different varities of camouflage - lots of potential with them. If its not too much of a hassle, can I request some of the M93 uniforms in the older British DPM camouflage?
I have one question, sort of unrelated but - that standing to attention animation in your preview images, where can I find that? Lol.

Thats from the direone anim pack. And sure, I can whip up some DPM, do you want DDPM also? 

Also thinking about making some retextures of the USAF FROG uniform, it has that generic combat uniform look. I'm thinking of adding M81, Multicam, and British MTP. I might switch a couple of uniforms like the dutch mulitcam G3, UCP G3 and the MTP G3 over to the FROG while keeping the classes the same (to hopefully not break loadouts and such). I've never seen some of these patterns on G3s and I want to try to keep it more or less realistic. I've seen clone/possibly real G3s in kryptek and ATACS, I know that Crye has run a few special proudctions for Norway and figured, why not Sweden too? Australia issues liscenced G3 varieties in AMP and AMCU. I know Germany gets special flecktarn and tropentarn G3s and the CIA has gotten special tigerstripe G3s. Anyways, enough of that, what else would you guys like on the FROG, supposing I get it working? Also, thank you to everyone who has taken screenshots with my retextures, I appreciate it!