Trollface3399

How do I make it so that the default, map placed street lights are turned on when the mission starts? And how do I make hand placed lamps turn on before the player has to get close to them?

Hi, I am making a mission where the player is supposed to enter the airport on Stratis at night. But I noticed that the airport is very dark and only a few of the already placed street lights turn on.
I was wondering if there was a way to make the mission load with those lights on so I don't have to manually place another street lamp on the same place.

Second, when I do put my street lamps in, they won't load (their lighting effect, not their model) until I get close to them. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that the editor calculates the lighting and embeds it into the map just for the current mission so that maybe I can see it in the editor too. If not, is there a way to make it so that all the lights are simulated when the mission is loading or at least turn up the radius of light simulation or what ever it is called?

Check you dynamic lights setting in options video menu. The higher the better. High or below impacts on the range for light visibility.