Sign in to follow this  
teabagginpeople

Attaching hmd to pilot helmets.

Attaching Hmd to pilot helmets.   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like hmd attached to helmets.

With the upcoming jets dlc and really nice addition of hmd.I was looking to see if there was serious interest in having the head mounted display in the cockpit of the helos and jets attached to the pilot helmets. So when you put on your heli or jet pilot helmet you got this awesomeness available to you. instead of as it is now you could have a beanie hat on an still get the hmd while in a jet/helo.

For me it adds a little more depth and immersion to the game. Would be ballsy .

Vote yes if you hate lag,dysnc, the piss smell at urinals, ques at the bar, people showing you around their new house.

The release date is looming. At a guess 2+ weeks including rc.

You can get the upcoming jets dlc for € 8.99. Or better still get all the upcoming Arma 3 2017 Dlc = Jets,Tanks, Tactical ops,Orange, Bundle 2 for €22.99 /$25. Gotta catch em all.

Edit. this handsome, dynamic shill hacked my account . Ignore him. 

It'd be nice to see some more support for HMD's opening up more opportunities for modders and the community. 

But probably unlikely because it's a lot of work in such a short period .. considering they've already designed the new GUI. 

All we can do is hope, (its likely) that someone will turn the new GUI into a HMD. :) 

Great idea. It would be a script to check for the pilot helmet when getting in aircraft I would think. This would be added to the vehicle config itself and anything other than a vanilla pilot helmet would require a custom config (unless they inherited stuff from vanilla pilot helmets).

Nice idea!