Sign in to follow this  
Frostbite_Hgy

Can not open activation in Trigger activation

I was having the same problem with other menus.  Are you running any mods?  If you are we might have one in common that's causing it.  Otherwise it is currently a bug.

6 minutes ago, warhawk373 said:

I was having the same problem with other menus.  Are you running any mods?  If you are we might have one in common that's causing it.  Otherwise it is currently a bug.

I did not add any mod.

5 minutes ago, Frostbite_Hgy said:

I did not add any mod.

It must be a bug then because I couldn't open the menu for some of the controls in the pause menu.  I hope someone knows what the problem is.

16 minutes ago, warhawk373 said:

It must be a bug then because I couldn't open the menu for some of the controls in the pause menu.  I hope someone knows what the problem is.

I found this BUG before I used DEV version arma3,

23 minutes ago, warhawk373 said:

I canceled the dev, the bug appeared. Then I put all the arma3 files in the C drive all deleted. Including my documents and arma3 files in AppDate. Finally, I deleted the arma3 whole file. Then I found a wonderful thing. If I deleted all the files, the first time I run arma3, the bug is gone. But the second time I run the game this BUG appeared. I tried this 3 times, every time this is the case.

1 hour ago, Frostbite_Hgy said:

I found this BUG before I used DEV version arma3,

I canceled the dev, the bug appeared. Then I put all the arma3 files in the C drive all deleted. Including my documents and arma3 files in AppDate. Finally, I deleted the arma3 whole file. Then I found a wonderful thing. If I deleted all the files, the first time I run arma3, the bug is gone. But the second time I run the game this BUG appeared. I tried this 3 times, every time this is the case.

Now that you say it, I remember I downloaded the dev version but then reverted back to the original and that's when I noticed the bug.

simple solution: move the hole trigger-window on the screen. after that you can use it correctly!

• Like 1

The problem occurs also on some module windows, editor menus, and sometimes there is no possibility to move a scroll bar to access to the list. For example, test the choice for side in the respawn position module.

Waiting for a correction, you can try to hold the space bar and hit the up or down arrow. I'm aware It's not "sexy" but you can choose something in the list.

6 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

The problem is fixed by changing your interface size to something a little bigger. 

It's not a smart solution. Bi needs to fix that! It was OK before 1.68 and this kind of regression shouldn't pass the "quality" test before release.

Whether you think it is a smart solution or not is irrelevant. A ticket has already been raised and acknowledged (by devs) on the Bohemia Interactive Feedback Tracker. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122391 In the meantime (while its being worked on), users are suggested to do what I said above. 

This bug has been added in recent time. It´s have to do with Interface Size. 
Go to Options>Display>Interface Size>Set Very Small, Large or Very Large (it works in this cases)

Small and Normal Interface Size doesn´t work as you mentioned.

We´ll fix it.

Thank you for report.

16 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Whether you think it is a smart solution or not is irrelevant. A ticket has already been raised and acknowledged (by devs) on the Bohemia Interactive Feedback Tracker. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122391 In the meantime (while its being worked on), users are suggested to do what I said above. 

SIR YES SIR! ... or NO.   Mifel's suggest and mine are worth yours.

On Fri Apr 28 2017 at 3:36 AM, mifel said:

simple solution: move the hole trigger-window on the screen. after that you can use it correctly!

Thank you I am having this problem and thought maybe I was doing something wrong.