mikephoenix

Armed Forces:UK Virtus Body Armour

On 04/06/2018 at 6:20 PM, mikephoenix said:

I think I’ve answered that question about 3 times now lol

Sorry to be an arse, but I've just had a quick look on the thread and I couldn't find any mention on any other uniforms except saying shorts won't be added. It's fine if you aren't making smocks and lightweight combat jackets, just would be nice to have more variety. Anyway, great mod and keep it up!

When you next update the mod, could you add a PWRR uniform please?

When you next update the mod, could you add a PWRR uniform please?

If u pm me some reference of the TRF and BDE patches il add it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Welsh TRF, note: TRF is smaller than usual. It is as wide but half as tall

da9fa6a769fe5ce4202c0802c8dec92d.jpg

12th Armoured Infantry Brigade patch for the left patchs-l300.jpg

implement the challenger 2, there is on cadnav a royalty free 3d model, it needs only the interior

Didn’t know there was a challenger 2 body armour!

• Haha 6

If u want extra uniforms pm with the trf n bde

5 hours ago, maxl30 said:

implement the challenger 2, there is on cadnav a royalty free 3d model, it needs only the interior

This is a thread for VIRTUS body armour. Not vehicles or weapons... just body armour 

I also hate using other ppls models more fun to make ur own

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Flinty said:

This is a thread for VIRTUS body armour. Not vehicles or weapons... just body armour 

i didnt see that, sorry :dontgetit: xD

Hello Mike! I'm wondering if it's possible to add in some Rifles TRF and 20th AIB Brigade patch to your uniform? I think you already got the rifles TRF in the mod? Anyways keep up the great work! :)

Brigade Patch: https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/soldiers-from-5-rifles-receive-a-briefing-as-20th-armoured-news-photo/853457402#soldiers-from-5-rifles-receive-a-briefing-as-20th-armoured-brigade-picture-id853457402

On 8/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, VileBeggar said:

Hello Mike! I'm wondering if it's possible to add in some Rifles TRF and 20th AIB Brigade patch to your uniform? I think you already got the rifles TRF in the mod? Anyways keep up the great work! :)

Brigade Patch: https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/soldiers-from-5-rifles-receive-a-briefing-as-20th-armoured-news-photo/853457402#soldiers-from-5-rifles-receive-a-briefing-as-20th-armoured-brigade-picture-id853457402

Or perhaps a XML proxy on the right arm blanking patch since 5 RIFLES isn't the only regiment in the 20th AIB.

with the XML's at least units that use them can use their own patches and that will save Mike alot of work!

• Like 1

I found out that wearing Virtus uniform (not the armour) make the wearer one shot one kill. Surprisingly it only effect the area expose of body armour, even tip of the legs and arms. He can even end up dead from the shrapnels from the bullet (in ace3 case) right into his toe. 

Is it a known issue, or am i doing something wrong by my end? Thanks

Is this suppose to be use with Ace medical? Or only work on human character?

My AI are dying. Can you help me please

Edited by Bukain

It has been brought to my attention that an invinsability bug is present when using the uniforms and acemod, Iv got to rewite a big chunk of the config to get round this, standby fix inbound tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update released

1.62    - Fixed Acemod invincibilty on uniforms
            - Added DDPM and DPM CBRN suits

SfKRIRY.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Will be ready when ready, join my discord I post updates more frequently there 

• Like 1

Hey @mikephoenix

Well done with the mod. I've used this since pretty much release within a large British unit I was part of for about 12 years, before switching to a new more open and larger community, that has direct ties to the old and informus United Operations Arma group.
Since joining the new community, I've become a member of staff.
During my free time, I look to ship new content to the community where it's appropriate.

In my previous community, we used the whole mod, but in the new community we wasn't looking to use all the assets in this mod.
See we have a custom launcher that allows us to edit our mods and cut them down in size so we can have a smaller modpack with only content that WILL be used. We have plenty of uniforms, backpacks, and even the 3CB webbing already in the pack, so the use for the aforementioned items from your mod would most likely not be used.
The main feature of your mod imo and many others is the armour and helmets.

At the current time, we're attempting to complete our British faction in the pack.
By using 3CB to cover most of the British stuff, a few mods like Cold war rearmed have the Chally 1 and CUP has the chally 2, where as you would provide us with the most up to date British personal armour. 

If you were okay with potentially compiling a lite version of the mod with just the helmets and armour would be great! 
If you didn't want to do the work, I see you use Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, so if you were happy for me to edit the files themselves and repack, I could do that to save you the time and effort?

A reply with a yes or no would be much appreciated.

Regards
Pub.