- Added blank virtus vest
    - Added varients of each vest with a pistol holster
    - Tweaked the colour of the helmet velcro patches
    - Added Guards Uniform
    - Added Mercian Regiment Uniform

- Added 2 backpacks with radio antennas

+ possible few more little tweaks

• Like 5

haha the scimitar and weapons in that pic are under development......little teaser for yas haha

• Like 2

Looking good but I think british army combat gloves and kneepads are mud brown are they not?

1 hour ago, Phantom Hawk said:

Looking good but I think british army combat gloves and kneepads are mud brown are they not?

The issued Blackhawk kneepads were green. The new Source ones that came with the Virtus kit are MTP with "Flat Dark Earth" hard shells. Pads in the mod look more like the Blackhawk ones

Issued gloves are the leather MTP patterned ones. Khaki coloured Oakley SI assault gloves were a one time issued item for Afghanistan. Many buy their own gloves instead of the issued leather ones.

15 hours ago, mikephoenix said:

1.6 change log

*Scrambles to page 1 and workshop. Wonders what the hell is going on*

15 hours ago, mikephoenix said:

1.6 change log preview

I've been punk'd XD

Hey mate, I know that it's close to the release of 1.6 but is it possible you could add a RAMC uniform that doesn't have the para stuff on it? 

Version 1.6 Released.......enjoy!

- Added glasses version of the visor
    - Fixed floating patch issue on helmet
    - Changed colour of gloves/kneepads to sand colour
    - Added blank virtus vest
    - Added variants of each vest with a pistol holster
    - Tweaked the colour of the helmet Velcro patches
    - Added Guards Uniform
    - Added Mercian Regiment Uniform
    - Added Boonies without PRR's
    - Added RAMC Uniform
    - Moved radio position on the backpack with radio pouch so it no longer clips the backpack

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

In the next big update, could you add Royal Welsh uniforms and variations of the vest that have the collar or the plain version with webbing please? 

Do we have an idea of timescale of the other variants? Looking as issuing it to my unit fully at somepoint when the mod is fleshed out. 

And will there be any pistol holsters on the belt system?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, russespieces said:

Do we have an idea of timescale of the other variants?

Well the normal answer to that question, when they are ready and not before. Please remember addon making is a hobby, so don't expect updates to be regular.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2018 at 8:40 PM, Hyper Assassin14 said:

In the next big update, could you add Royal Welsh uniforms and variations of the vest that have the collar or the plain version with webbing please? 

Sure cant see why not. As for time scales updates will drop as and when, this not the only mod im working on.....got some other British content in the pipeline that im working on with another modder!

• Like 2

Hi there,

Loving the gear, it's been used in our unit for half a year now and looks a lot smoother than existing British Army equipment (you even got the Royal Marines tag to read the right way on both arms :D )

Adding the pistol versions of each vest was a huge bonus for us too.

Noticed that sometimes the uniforms tesselate (uniforms become incredibly low poly, hands become triangles, etc.) irregularly for some users and we've had to switch away from the uniforms specifically. Actual replication of the issue seems to be erratic, as unhelpful as that is. We switched away from them post 1.61 I believe

It could be down to modpack collisions, but I thought I'd feed back on what we're seeing our end.
By no means an urgent thing, as I'm sure you'd have heard about this from other people if it wasn't a problem with our specific collection of mods.

From my understanding it’s the lod change over, now this will differ due to players pc performance and If there’s a lot going on in game, I run a decent rig so I probably don’t ever see it. The uniforms are going to be overhauled and redone in the future, il ensure a few more distance loss are made to make the lod transition a bit more smoother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I’ve answered that question about 3 times now lol

8 minutes ago, mikephoenix said:

I think I’ve answered that question about 3 times now lol

Haha alright. Did not know that! Keep up the outstanding work :)

4 hours ago, mikephoenix said:

From my understanding it’s the lod change over, now this will differ due to players pc performance and If there’s a lot going on in game, I run a decent rig so I probably don’t ever see it. The uniforms are going to be overhauled and redone in the future, i'll ensure a few more distance loss are made to make the lod transition a bit more smoother.

I mean, I'm running an i7-4790K with a GTX 1070 and I get it more than half of the time. But I do also host and run big boi zeus missions on this machine, which is the likely culprit. :huh2:

Thanks for the explanation of the issue, it helps understand why things are being so unpredictable.

Much love dude, all the best