mikephoenix

Armed Forces:UK Virtus Body Armour

16 hours ago, mikephoenix said:

Right folks......Weighting is finished! just got to do the different uniform textures! might get an update tonight/tomorrow, here's another teaser while you weight!

My body is ready. 

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images as per forum rules
  • Like 2

Version 1.4 Released

Changelog

- Added 2 new character models, normal sleeves and rolled up sleves

- Added Uniforms for 51st IB and RAF Regiment

Enjoy!

XXSCm6K.jpg

• Like 9

4F5DD95F9BC091E44E531C19C0A37ACCA651ABA2

6DFC998CA21E68104F34AB41C2664157D815B768

Got some screenshots. 

• Like 5

Version 1.4 Released

Changelog

- Added 2 new character models, normal sleeves and rolled up sleves
- Added Uniforms for 51st IB and RAF Regiment

Enjoy!

XXSCm6K.jpg

Looking really good Mike. Spotted 1-2 potential issues. NVG's aren't showing up on players now, and I can't be 100% sure but in first person body armour isn't visible when looking down (may have just been my angle).

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, crazy538 said:

Looking really good Mike. Spotted 1-2 potential issues. NVG's aren't showing up on players now, and I can't be 100% sure but in first person body armour isn't visible when looking down (may have just been my angle).

DAMMIT IL TAKE A LOOK

• Like 2

DAMMIT IL TAKE A LOOK

If that is the only issue I'd say not bad =) The NVGs still work, they just aren't there visually.

1.41 hotfix released

- Fixed proxies mising in 1st person

Sorry guys, thx to Crazy538 for the feedback

• Like 4

1.41 hotfix released

- Fixed proxies mising in 1st person

Sorry guys, thx to Crazy538 for the feedback

Nice, thanks for the quick response.

Hi everybody really good mod but I have to spot an issue, the NGVs  are not visible with the vanilla helmets and the mod helmets too, I note that the issue is present only when the avatar dress the mod's uniforms .

Edited by Blacktitan99

Version 1.5 changlog preview

- Fixed hiddenSelectionsMaterials issue where the game would no load the rvmats randomly for the uniform

- Fixed wound rvmat switch when player is injured.

- Uniform config rewrite (class names will be identical)

- Uniform model tweaked so the sleaves look less tight

- Uniform camo pattern scale tweaked

• Like 18

Can't wait for the update!

Couple of things things iv wanted to add for a while are coming! any suggestions for little bits of kit ud like to see? let me know iv got plenty of space available for my next UV set!

dDSp6Gw.png

• Like 4

Looking good! 

I'd love to see a version of the scrim that is essentially a bit of camo netting wrapped round the helmet. 

Also this is just me, but I'd love to see the uniform reworked in a few ways as IMO there is a few inaccuracies to me. Firstly, the belt seems way too skinny and just above the belt, I think more detail could be added to the joining of the shirt and trousers, perhaps making it a little baggier with some creases? I think an addition of creases in several places (knees, back, sleeves etc etc) could improve it's look a lot. That's just my thoughts though :)

Otherwise, looking very nice! 

• Like 1

Just now, Flinty said:

Looking good! 

I'd love to see a version of the scrim that is essentially a bit of camo netting wrapped round the helmet. 

Also this is just me, but I'd love to see the uniform reworked in a few ways as IMO there is a few inaccuracies to me. Firstly, the belt seems way too skinny and just above the belt, I think more detail could be added to the joining of the shirt and trousers, perhaps making it a little baggier with some creases? I think an addition of creases in several places (knees, back, sleeves etc etc) could improve it's look a lot. That's just my thoughts though :)

Otherwise, looking very nice! 

Yeah that scrim version i have plans to do, as for the uniform that was my first ever attempt of doing a uniform may not be the best and to be honest when i set out to do this mod i only ever planned to do the body armour and helmet, the rest of the stuff iv put in there is an added bonus, in the short term i wont be making a lot of changes to it however long term i wont rule out a re work. This whole project was a huge learning curve for me as id never done a character or items associated with a character before!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikephoenix said:

Yeah that scrim version i have plans to do, as for the uniform that was my first ever attempt of doing a uniform may not be the best and to be honest when i set out to do this mod i only ever planned to do the body armour and helmet, the rest of the stuff iv put in there is an added bonus, in the short term i wont be making a lot of changes to it however long term i wont rule out a re work. This whole project was a huge learning curve for me as id never done a character or items associated with a character before!

Don't be down on it being your first attempt, it's really damn good! It's great to see custom cammies like that, the overuse of retexed AAF fatigues gets tiring, and the whole Virtus package you delivered is quality. Very excited to see you active on here again!

• Like 3

Nice work MP - good to see you alive and kicking again. Your uniform is absolutely fine, we aren't playing a AAA next generation title - what you make is functional and allows representation of British forces in ArmA, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JonnyVCB said:

Nice work MP - good to see you alive and kicking again. Your uniform is absolutely fine, we aren't playing a AAA next generation title - what you make is functional and allows representation of British forces in ArmA, keep up the good work.

Never really stopped haha, been working on a Mastiff and a few other things, needed a little break from the virtus mod as id spent far too much of my spare time on it haha

• Like 5