Sign in to follow this  
ljcsteam

Some copyright infringement on Steam Workshop

The two Chinese modders steals other people's work and post them on Arma 3 Workshop: KICKASS and Yuliang. They DO NOT own the most part of copyright of their work, mainly models and textures. They get them everywhere. They know it's against the Steam rules clearly and yet, they still post it.

I am not related with the original IP, but I still report them here after I noticed their posts on Chinese social media and forums.

I hope BIS developers will not connive these actions and ban them permanently. Simply reporting them on Steam seems useless. As far as I know, KICKASS's items has been flagged and removed for several times, but the guy still upload them again and again.

Here's some of their items, not all:

VX MOD KA Weapons Pack LITE RAINBOWSIX SIEGE

They don't know how to respect people.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE remove these loots FOREVER!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Only some piracy and theft on the SW? Its really hard to filter the real mods and content from the staggering amount of stolen or illegitimate content and "modpacks" (which could easily be done with the collections feature built in to the Workshop, but nooo, lets steal and repack other peoples work). Its a shame. They shouldn't be moderating what gets uploaded on the Workshop, they should be moderating who uploads on the workshop, and also really highlighting the collections feature. By adding several hoops to jump through before being permitted uploads and by shoving terms, consequences, and alternative options in their faces repeatedly during the process, people with questionable uploads shoupd be deterred.