Sign in to follow this  
brsseb

Brssebs o2 tutorial site. beginners look here!

Hi

I am BRSSEB and I have made some tutorials that will help beginners to get started making addons relative quickly. Anyone just starting out should have a look here. You`ll learn everything from the basics, from simple static objects to weapons to helicopters. I will show you that making addons arent that hard as some might think.

Here is my site:

http://www.ofp.info/brsseb/

Hope you like it. wink.gif

BRSSEB

This is what I've been searching for. Thanks very much for the work you put into this.

thanks a lot mate, all the tutorials before these were way to hard for me ( I'm a kid from holland so i don't understand englisch as much as i would like ). thanks to this tutorial i finnaly got something ingame.

Hi

My site has now undergone a good rebuild and has now more content. No new major tutorials yet, besides a small, but VERY IMPORTANT one, it seems. Its a step-by-step installation guide to downloading o2light and viewer, placing them in the right folders (root drive and SUBST-command explained) and setting up the right parameters in the Options dialog.

It seems that many people missed the file made by BIS about installing Bulldozer properly. I have explained like 10-15 people about proper Buldozer installation and Im getting pretty tired. So I hope this small guide will clear things out.

cheers

brsseb (more tuts in near future)

Guest BratZ

My gosh Brsseb your tutorials have been so helpfull !

Many many thanx!!!

I wouldn't mind helping you with some more tutorials now that I am getting the hang of it.

But many thanx for getting me started!!!

New tutorial: Lesson 5 - Building your first gunboat. How to make boats and set up a working machinegun turret.

brsseb

New tutorial - Plane tutorial: learn how to make retractable landing gear, set up teh propellers and all the control surfaces like flaps, alierons, rudder and elevators.

BRSSEB

Guest BratZ

Woah Brsseb does it again! Your tutorials are so helpful.

And much easier to follow,wish they were here months ago ,you rawk!

Any chance you can do gauges next? I will prolly have mine done before then,but your site makes such easy reference!

And on my warplane my airbrakes it two parts on each side

because some folds with the wings,but it only moves one section,I cant select 2? Thats a total bummer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BratZ @ Jan. 09 2003,03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Woah Brsseb does it again! Your tutorials are so helpful.

And much easier to follow,wish they were here months ago ,you rawk!

Any chance you can do gauges next? I will prolly have mine done before then,but your site makes such easy reference!

And on my warplane my airbrakes it two parts on each side

because some folds with the wings,but it only moves one section,I cant select 2? Thats a total bummer<span id='postcolor'>

Brsseb, please could you make short tutorial about gizmo mapping.

Your modelling tutors are excelent but for texturing we habve only 2 possilibilities - or flat texturing, - or texturing in external program like 3DS.

gizmo mapping window in O2 is mysterious.

regrds,

Korzon

Thanks to brsseb' O2-tutorials I have now officially lost my social life smile.gif

Thank you, brsseb, for making easy-to-understand tutorials that even I can grasp. I've made the container and I'm working out the textures for the car at the moment. The rifle will be next. Looking forward to it.

Again, Thanks, bud smile.gif

New tut out. The "rocket tut". Learn how to add a machinegun, some unguided rockets and your very own custommade AntiAir rocket and fit it on the lesson 6 airplane.

BRSSEB (ofp.info/brsseb)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tales_From_Topographic_Oceans @ Mar. 13 2003,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where can I get O2? I see something called Oxygen Light.<span id='postcolor'>

Oxygen Light = O2 which is the BIS modelling tool.

Hey BRSSEB

Good work as usual.

Cheers

Klink

Prolly the easiest to understand tutorial on oxygen, with very simple to follow step by step instructions.

A bloody pleasure to follow!!

cheers mate,

pynaple

Where the fuck is BRSSEB, I wanna know about his commanche? Did he quit?

Now that's not a very nice way to speak.Just FYI this is the O2 Documentation thread.You wanna ask BRSSEB bout his Comanche find the thread in A&D.

Hi

Long time since ive been on the forums, but im still doing ofp editing and tutorials:

Lesson 8 is just out and its about creating houses. I talk about the Paths and View Geometry LOD, plus the tut is good for beginners who needs modelling practise in o2. Its a two-floor bulding with a working ladder. Simple stuff and you really get the basics of buildingmaking in ofp from the tutorial (i hope smile_o.gif )

BRSSEB (ofp.info/brsseb)

hei brsseb!

jeg kan ganske bra og lag addons...men lure paa ; kossn du lage helis...klare d itj.....kan du ikke lag en liten torual kossn du "lage" d ?  blir litt rart..for den tortualen du laga e ferdig moddela :P

takk

hei brsseb!

jeg kan ganske bra og lag addons...men lure paa ; kossn du lage helis...klare d itj.....kan du ikke lag en liten torual kossn du "lage" d ?  blir litt rart..for den tortualen du laga e ferdig moddela :P

takk

Well, I focus on o2 and getting the model to work in the game. To also make a true modelling tutorial would be too timeconsuming for me. There are lots of good modelling tutorial on the net, most of them to major apps like 3ds max or similar, but most of them are still usefull for o2. Modelling a good chopper model, as you suggestet i wrote a tutorial about, would take hours, and making the tutorial at the same time would be too much work and really out of my tutorial series` focus (which is getting models to work in ofp, and theaching the o2 interface by having s o m e basic modelling work)

So sorry to disappoint you

(and please keep all forum posts here it in english, or use the private message function)

BRSSEB

New tutorial again, lesson 9 -Custom object animations

You will learn to make basic working door animations (normal rotation and how to fake linear movement). Also how to make an object like a radar rotate around constantly. I talk about setting up the animations right (class animations), how to set up the useraction class so the player can operate the doors and also a small word about the eventhandler class.

Enjoy smile_o.gif

BRSSEB

cool  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and please keep all forum posts here it in english, or use the private message function)

k tounge_o.gifunclesam.gif