Basardius

Player(s) on official BI End Game servers pledges to teamkill / harass continually. And theres nothing we can do to stop it....

Currently on your Official End Game server USA 3, is being targeted by trolls who have been on the last week constantly team killing everyone. Your anti greif system is none existent on your official servers, which is really shocking to say the least.

This issue was raised a few months ago by myself and a few others. It seems you have no intention or no interest with your official servers to combat such behaviour. Banning the individuals would also be a step in the right direction.

Could you please fix this issue. A simple script that would instant ban a player who has more than -6 kills?

Name and shame is the only thing left to do at this point.

OAS and Rhino are the guys who have been doing it all week, (Rhino changes his name daily).

7 minutes ago, Nightmare515 said:

#vote kick "name"

Or

#vote admin "name"

No quotations

Requires 85% of team to do this. Sadly you only get 50% of your team who vote kicks if you're lucky. Current system is seriously broken.

Not to mention alot of new players come to these servers to try out / gain experience in the game, and don't know how to use's the vote kick / vote admin features.

For new players joining the Arma community, if this is what they see as a first glance I would not be surprised if they refunded the game due to, "First impressions are lasting impressions".

• Like 1

On 25/04/2017 at 6:46 AM, Basardius said:

Name and shame is the only thing left to do at this point.

OAS and Rhino are the guys who have been doing it all week, (Rhino changes his name daily).

Can not change his GUID. Just need to ban them. Maybe an admin on the server to watch over it.

I honestly think this kind of behaviour started to plague the arma community as the dayz mod started in arma 2. Pre dayz mod, everyone was super friendly (for the most part) and communicated with their team excellently. God i wish i could go back in time and play A2 for what it was back in the day

On 04/05/2017 at 5:42 PM, Midnighters said:

I honestly think this kind of behaviour started to plague the arma community as the dayz mod started in arma 2. Pre dayz mod, everyone was super friendly (for the most part) and communicated with their team excellently. God i wish i could go back in time and play A2 for what it was back in the day

Haha thems some rose tinted glasses. 

Trust me it was  there. Just now With a bigger player base it becomes more obvious because With more servers hosting missions less of them are admin well.so it naturally happens more often. 

That said I can go weeks without seeing anything. I guess I tend to avoid shit servers.

• Like 3