You want to share some pictures of it in a modelling program or in toolbag or something? Can hardly see anything in the pictures on your profile.

4 minutes ago, knightlight said:

sure

Did you make this yourself? Also do you only have this rough outline of the ship or do you have textures etc...

Yes I made it I've been working on this for months referencing models and pics. I have a low and this "high" poly version. Hmmm an outline like for cel shading? like my wireframe? and no I don't have any textures. 

• Like 3

Wow once this thing is textured NATOs aircraft carrier is going to have some good competition.

• Like 3

Im trying to work on Chinnese Liaoning aircraft carrier... if somebody wants to know.

• Like 6

That sounds amazing i would love to see one a Liaoning aircraft carrier in arma 3.

• Like 1

Update: The Admiral Kuznetsov is still undergoing her refit before her next deployment but I've done all I can for her, so she has been moved to another shipyard.  

• Like 6

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, knightlight said:

Update: The Admiral Kuznetsov is still undergoing her refit before her next deployment but I've done all I can for her, so she has been moved to another shipyard.  

Aw, that's a shame.