NightFragZ

Rebind cheat menu?

So I was wondering if there is a way to change the keybind for the cheat menu (left-shift -) to something a little more easy to use.

47 minutes ago, NightFragZ said:

So I was wondering if there is a way to change the keybind for the cheat menu (left-shift -) to something a little more easy to use.

???  Are you referring to the debug console, the mod, or some Life thing?  (If it's the third choice, you'll find no help here). 

better off posting on the addon thread itself. This is way to general, you could atleast name the mod you're using. If its the singleplayer cheat menu I'm thinking of go there, if it's some BS cheat menu for multiplayer forget about it.

Regardless, the binds going to be within the script/userconfig (if it has one)

He's talking about the cheats that come with the game, and have been with the series since the Operation Flashpoint demo, that are activated by pressing "L-Shift" + "-"(or close to that), then by typing in certain commands such as endmission, refresh, etc.

To answer the OP, no, i don't know of a way to change it.

Yeah, the keys are hard-coded. But you could install some keyboard macro program and bind the whole commands to a one single key.

Autohotkey is apparently popular for these things.