Sign in to follow this  
GoDlike_RU

[COOP9] Russian Roulette

YQmt5mM.jpg

About mission:

Russian Roulette is a COOP mission best played with 4-9 players.  

It's April 2017 in Takistan. We made huge progress past year in destroying ISIS and we hope to crush them by the end of the year. Campaign is a success for us, both in politics and war terms. We are getting more and more feared in other countries, our plan seems to work well. 

The one and only problem in our campaign is (as always) the USA. They started their operation in Takistan after our numerous successes. They want to rule global politics once again but we won't let them. We need to strike fast and gain control of majority of Takistan before they do. We still have initial advantage, let's not lose it. 

Features:

• Bomb defusal - Loud or stealth, two different ways to defuse 
  • Replayability - Randomization 
  • Tactical stealth action 
  • Convoy ambush 

I tested this mission extensively with my friends and I can't find any bugs. Please contact me by steam or in comments if you see any bug or have a feature request! I will be happy to help. 

This mission is technically advanced in terms of scripts so there may still be bugs. Please report them to me :)

Join in progress is NOT supported but im not disabling it to allow in-game unit switching!

Requirements:

• CUP 
  • RHS 
  • ACE3 (if you do not want to use it, just install it and disable all its functionality) 
  • Task Force Radio (if you do not want to use it, just install it and disable all its functionality) 

Why so many mods?:

There are just two big mods here (CUP,RHS) and small ACE,CBA, TFR so 5 mods in overall. Why there are so many mods in the list? There are minimods from ACE that ensures compatibility between RHS, CUP and ACE but they're very small.  

Not all mods may be mandatory. For example CUP CWA may not be needed same as RHS GREF and mission may work without them but for best experience I recommend to have them all anyway. 

Known issues:
- Nothing for now

Download:

Screenshots:

Best viewed on steam workshop page.

Feedback/Bug Reports:

Please tell me if you enjoyed my mission (or not). You can contact me here or on steam. 

I tested this mission with my friends and I can't find any bugs now. Tell me about any bugs you may encounter. I'll try to fix them ASAP.

I did my best to correct any mistakes in text but im not a native english speaker, please tell me if you find any.

If I see that You enjoyed my mission I will make next parts in future.

Regards

• Like 2

Update:

- Added github link. Feel free to modify code to your needs or fix bugs :) 

Update:
- Removed two civilian doctors that could be used to bug the enemies
- Medics in team are now able to use additonal medical equipment on the field