Hello guys,

I've been experiencing problems with in-game scopes : your vision becomes blurry once you aim with them through a scope and go back to the mounted Holo or iron-sight if the scope has one.

Here is the difference : 

this is the normal behavior and there's nothing wrong with it : b49e8da7c6.png

this is after looking through my scope and going back to the mounted Holo : 3e05119f26.png

I don't use any kind of mods affecting visual and here is the video I made about it : 

The issue appears between 0:11 and 0:13.

I wish you guys could resolve this bug or show me a way to fix this as it ruins my experience with most scopes (low magnification scopes don't seem to be affected by that, I'd say that any scope with more than 4x magnification has this issue)

Thanks in advance

Not sure about the game but in real life when you look through a high power scope your eyes focus on what you are looking at..then take your eye away from the scope and in real life things are a bit blurry until your eyes adjust again..at least mine do that at the range..but that may be my age..lol..the other thing to think about is the game has to render the maginification quickly then render it back down again..to have some slight lag I wouldnt say that is out of the question depending on terrain and graphics settings. Does it do the same thing in the VR editor with no objects?

Diesel

I think, if you disable Depth of Field in game video settings (where you have Motion Blur and Bloom) then you will get what you want. I am not sure though.

This bug has been in the game for ages. Quick RMB double click has become an automatic reaction for me when I change modes.

I hope they fix it soon.

• Like 1