Sign in to follow this  
Japo32

Cursor movement in 64bits produces Lag

Hello.

I have been playing arma3 since release and never had this problem. Even last version is ok in 32bits, but in 64bits I discovered a disgusting bug. Everytime the game has to show the mouse cursor (pointer), in map, editor, inventory, any addon as medic ace3 menu, the default menus, etc.. when I move that cursor I have big drop of FPS. In the normal gameplay, no problem as there is no cursor, but as said, this is only in 64bits version, and I don't know what to do more to solve it.

Here a video showing the problem. In this case I used ACE3, but it is produced without any plugin... and always in 64bits. 32bits no problem.

• Like 1

Found another user with the same problem. We do not have nothing similar. Non the graphic drivers, none the graphic card, none the operating system. It has to come from Bohemia... but because we so little number, I am afraid it would never be fixed.

question, what type of mouse (and it's drivers) you and that another person with the bug has ?

another question, is this single player or multiplayer ?

• Like 1

Hello Dwarden. Thanks a lot for replying. 

Me I have a Razer mamba wireless mouse, but I tried with other cord mouse and still the same problem. Uninstalled mouse drivers and put the default windows10 ones. Still the same.

The other user has another mouse but is cord one. But if it where the mouse then it would be produced in 32 bits also I guess... (well.. we never know paths of the bugs!)

Ok.. I made a video to show everything in resume, where you can see the issue and that in 32 bits is not produced. I just removed arma3 and installed totally new today and of course without any mods.

Also deactivated the steam overlay in case it was affecting it, but still same problem.

Really thanks in advance! 

Tried that one. But still the same issue.