Grester

VPHUD (Virtual Pilot Head-Up Display)

22 hours ago, blanca12 said:

I would like to have a Crosshair Only version  maybe so you can choose them ?

Right now you can already choose to only use crosshair if you so desire. But yes, I intend to add more crosshair styles and better settings.

12 hours ago, Grester said:

Right now you can already choose to only use crosshair if you so desire. But yes, I intend to add more crosshair styles and better settings.

Just a spambot copying messages.

On 29.6.2017 at 12:12 PM, MrFies said:

I would like to have a Crosshair Only version  that would be nice and if possible some different  Crosshair versions maybe so you can choose them ? 

• Thanks 1

VPHUD 1.3 has been released!

What's new in v1.3?

• Added translations support. (Read this issue if you're interested in translating.)

• Heavy project restructuring and refactoring to make it easier to contribute to GitHub.
    WARNING: Mod settings will be reset because of this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Improved from v1.2

• modelToWorld call changed to modelToWorldVisual to improve performance (Suggested by "cineafx" on Steam Workshop)

• Gauges no longer appear on parachutes (Vanilla and CUP)

Direct download

• Thanks 1

rep+ x2 + using the latest version ("1.4.0 Early Access") 🏆🎖️

sry for being this l8 😔

• Like 1

Version 1.4 is finally out!

Yes, it's true. VPHUD has finally been updated. With many new features and improvements. I'd like to apologize to all the players that somehow kept using this neglected mod for the last few years, and for voicing your ideas and bug reports. VPHUD has always been in the back of my mind bugging me to fix it thanks to you all. I hope you enjoy this long-due update.

The new version is already available to be updated from the Steam Workshop. Alternatively, you can download it from here.

What's new in v1.4?

CBA is now required as mod settings are now changed in the CBA addons settings menu. They can still be changed in the action menu options window but are discouraged. (Suggested by "Snake Plissken" on Steam Mod Workshop comments.)
- Added setting to change crosshair style to anything typed in the setting.
- Changed pitch degrees scale from 10 to 15.
- Throttle indicator available for all air vehicles, and setting to enable/disable it. (Suggested by "Lawless" on Steam Mod Workshop comments.)
- Altitude measurement is now available to be chosen between "Above Sea Level" (new default) and "Above Ground Level". (Suggested by "Phantom_Wolf" on Steam Mod Workshop comments.)
- Added log messages to .rpt log file to more easily diagnose where errors and unintended behaviors might happen.
- A few more localisations(translations) were added for some new texts.

Improved from v1.3

- Options window action menu access is now disabled by default to encourage changing settings in the CBA addons settings menu. Legacy support is available for some options, but will no longer be updated for more recent settings. Can be enabled/disabled in CBA addon settings.
- Imperial Units made the new default option as is most commonly used in the real world. Metric Units are still available to be selected in CBA addons settings.
- Deprecated filtering of vehicles, now VPHUD has the same behavior for all vehicles.
- The main event handler changed to addMissionEventHandler ["Draw3D" (Suggested by "Lou Montana" on Arma 3 Discord.)
- Overall simplification of code with more universal use of methods instead of inline coding.
- Cleaned clutter controls classes that were conflicting with CBA and were never necessary in the first place.

Planned for v1.5

- Some way to reset settings as a last resort. (Suggested by "YonV" on Steam Mod Workshop comments.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2