Sign in to follow this  
Robert Scoles

2nd American Civil War/WW3 storyline Dev Team Recruitment

I'm Recruiting for a development Team for a Mod Project i want to lead. The mod is about a 2nd American Civil War/WW3 story line. being that the last thread got off topic and was closed i urge that anyone who is interested please refrain from political discussion, or any talk about how realistic the concept is.

A little about Myself: I'm 30 years old. i'm currently writing the story line of the single player portion of the mod. I'm not that knowledgeable of map design or texturing, and i know next to nothing about programming. but I'm very driven to learn about them and help on that level.

if your interested please post the details about what knowledge and experience you have. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Edited by Robert Scoles
added more meaningful title

I would recommend you to start with yourself:
Introduce yourself and lay out the reasons why this thematic/topic interests you. What skills would you bring to the table of your mod project?
What is the scope of the project? What would need to be done, how far has the project gotten already? Show any concepts, layouts, stories, gameplay ideas you have or what you are looking for and open to. Potential interest can only be created by being interesting. Simply referring to a previous post that was locked due to becoming off-topic won't cut it. 

Right now the entire mod idea is depending on you pitching it well and honest. Without that I would guarantee you that this will not go anywhere, as people don't know you, don't know what you have done so far and are unsure whether your project will actually be still around a month from now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robert Scoles said:

snip

Added a more meaningful title to the thread, as "Need a Dev Team" wasn't very descriptive. Also moved the thread to the correct place on the forums.

2 minutes ago, mondkalb said:

I would recommend you to start with yourself:
Introduce yourself and lay out the reasons why this thematic/topic interests you. What skills would you bring to the table of your mod project?
What is the scope of the project? What would need to be done, how far has the project gotten already? Show any concepts, layouts, stories, gameplay ideas you have or what you are looking for and open to. Potential interest can only be created by being interesting. Simply referring to a previous post that was locked due to becoming off-topic won't cut it. 

Right now the entire mod idea is depending on you pitching it well and honest. Without that I would guarantee you that this will not go anywhere, as people don't know you, don't know what you have done so far and are unsure whether your project will actually be still around a month from now.

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Added a more meaningful title to the thread, as "Need a Dev Team" wasn't very descriptive. 

ok give me till later today. got some work and writing to take care of. i'll fix both

Just now, Robert Scoles said:

ok give me till later today. got some work and writing to take care of. i'll fix both

Ive already fixed your title. :f:

Not gonna offer my services, as i'm already working for another team. I have however come up with a concept for how the civil war could start that's plausible and should hopefully keep everyone happy....or at least most of them. Send me a PM if your interested.