God of Monkeys

When AI moveout by script, Heli's pilot will stop?

Hi, I want to make a mission that every player start on a AI helicopter, then fly thru a trigger, every player will move out and para jump, when land, their original backpack will restore.

So I find this script. (Simple ParaDrop Script

But when the trigger active, every cargo jump success, but suddenly that AI helicopter will start to hover and land. But I want he fly away, no matter how I move away waypoint to far far away.

I try every heli all have same result, but when I click eject by myself on heli, the pilot will fly away and follow I gave him waypoint. This is very strange, have anyone see this before?

There's a sample mission in that thread where the pilot flies on to his waypoint ignoring the ParaGroup.

Can I suggest you read the whole thread as this issue is discussed in the thread. See also the example mission for waypoint settings.

1 hour ago, Beerkan said:

There's a sample mission in that thread where the pilot flies on to his waypoint ignoring the ParaGroup.

Can I suggest you read the whole thread as this issue is discussed in the thread. See also the example mission for waypoint settings.

ok, thx reply.