Devastator_cm

Devas Turkish Armed Forces (TAF)

9 hours ago, Bukain said:

Do i really still need mod 6094, in turn needing the RH pistol mod?

You don't need RH pistols mod at all. LBT 6094 mod is standalone

• Thanks 1

Hmm i guess i must get it from steam then:). I have been using armaholic for getting my mods long time, but i think it's time to go steam at last, modders rarely update/upload over there nowadays. I already gotten a couple of mods from steam just becuz of unavailability at armaholic, like map Vidda and UBS gear. It's unbelievable armaholic, which had been the main place of Arma mods ending up like this, now it's reputation is in ruin:(

Anyway thx for clarifying this up as I'm stuck with this outdated 6094 at armaholic which says it need rh pistols, and more over that it makes pop-up xD My bad*

Btw can i ask some questions if i may? 

SAT vs OKK? which is better?

Someone on the internet said MAK is the best in Turkey. Is that true? Is it really better than OKK? Also the OKK are also refer as maroon berets, right? 

I'm asking because I'm currently making my own imaginary war in Aegean where i need to know which SF mostly involved in direct action. I think it goes to SAT right? I guess the maroon berets are Turkish version of green berets, mainly specialized in doing their stuffs inside enemy territory while staying undetected, right?

1 hour ago, Bukain said:

Someone on the internet said MAK is the best in Turkey. Is that true? Is it really better than OKK? Also the OKK are also refer as maroon berets, right? 

I'm asking because I'm currently making my own imaginary war in Aegean where i need to know which SF mostly involved in direct action. I think it goes to SAT right? I guess the maroon berets are Turkish version of green berets, mainly specialized in doing their stuffs inside enemy territory while staying undetected, right?

Your distinction is too simplistic, it depends what type of mission you re designing.

SAT - maritime special operations raiding force with counter terrorism capability (think like US Navy SEALs).

OKK - special operations command branch with limited counter terrorism capability (think like cross between US SOCOM US Army Rangers and US SF).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bukain said:

MAK? They're like PJ's from US Air force. Best known sf group is SAT, they have the most experience, training and gear. They've been founded at the same time as US Seals and trained together since. Also it's harder to become a SAT commando than an ÖKK operator. I don't  think there's much of a comparison when it comes to direct action missions. Both groups work really hard under the harshest conditions. It's just a matter of who is to respond on which situation. In a situation like you imagine, SAT or SAS(more of a defensive and supportive group of navy sf) would be the first to go. There are also amphibious commandos, a tier 2 unit for bigger assaults rather than infiltrations and such.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info. The dude also mentioned a movie call "the mountain 2" which he said portraying of MAK, realistically. Have you watched it? Is it good movie (want to know before buying it hehehe, i see it has many stars and good rating though).

I'm very into Turkish armed force at the moment rn 😄

1 hour ago, Bukain said:

Thanks for the info. The dude also mentioned a movie call "the mountain 2" which he said portraying of MAK, realistically. Have you watched it? Is it good movie (want to know before buying it hehehe, i see it has many stars and good rating though).

I'm very into Turkish armed force at the moment rn 😄

Hell no, it's not a good movie at all. There is nothing realistic about it. It's just a hollywood type action/war movie with a bunch of corny dialogues. If you really want to see a movie that is about real soldiers and has real artistic value, go see Nefes Vatan SaÄŸolsun.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1171701/

Also I think Mountain 2 has high ratings simply because no one else but Turkish people watched and rated it

• Thanks 1

v.4.9.2

Added: C130 static parachute jump funtionality

Fixed: AH-1 pylons

Fixed: Multicam boonie hat display names

By C-130, if soldiers in cargo have the non-steering parachute then the static line jump can be simulated via giving green jump light while any back door or ramp is open. Green light will start deploying the soldies with non-steering parachute and that parachute will be opened automatically when the soldiers left the airplane

v.4.9.4

Added: SAT Trainer T-Shirt

Tweaked: ACE3 Custom Rank sizes

Tweaked: Flag textures

Tweaked: Akar Class Ship heli landing action's activation distance

v.4.9.4.1

Added: Ship horns for frigate and resupply ships (over action menu)

Fixed: Meko-200 right side zodiac release fixed

Fixed: Sound effects by naval vehicles are working now

Fixed: CIWS are working in dedicated now

Tweaked: Ship texture adjustments

v.4.9.4.2

Tweaked: Dependency to Firewill Filot Pack removed and adjustments are done

Tweaked: Silencers of SAT units are changed with Tan color

Fixed: Preview picture of diver changed

• Like 1

v.5.0

Tweaked: Unimog and Uniform textures

Tweaked: Flags can be add into mission by Zeus

Fixed: Submarine weapons are firing now

Fixed: Missing AR infantry mags 

Added: Kirpi BMC versions!

Added: New special forces multicam uniform

Added: HAR-66 and RPG

Added: CH-47 and C-130 cargo versions

Added: New banners

Added: New Red Crescent Objects

Added: New helmets

Added: New facewears
Added: Sig Sauer P226

Special thanks to Navaro for the Sig Sauer sounds and to my dear friend Aplion for the Kirpi and Sig Sauer models 🙂

Reyhard thanks for all the hints and tips regarding the animations and everything else, cheers!!

• Like 1

v.5.0.1

- Tweaked: Mask textures
- Fixed: Facewear adjustment works now for mask with goggles as well as rhs green shemagh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1