tacticalbear

Looking for Map designer/editor [Possible paid project]

Hi,

I'm a landscape photographer and now I'm going to venture into the Virtual world and make a project inside Arma 3. I am going to apply the methods in Arma 3 as I would in real life, walking around and finding interesting shots, then shooting those. 

I have all these maps laying around from Vanilla, CUP and other maps but they are kind of empty. It needs to more a living, breathing world like it would in real life! That means; Radio towers, electricity poles, civilians doing their thing, walking around town or in the countryside. I need to come across random encounters once I set my boots on the ground and walk around the area. 

I could do this on my own since I have the skill but then i would know where everything is located, so I need someone else to create such a world. If you're able to help me out I would like to get in contact with you. First map edit would be just a test to see if it works out, if it does I will most-likely pay you for other "conversions". If it works out I'll probably need around 10 maps that need to be changed/fill up.

You don't need to be able to make custom maps but use the editor to fill up the existing maps that I provide you. I can also provide several mods that you could/should use to create a good map. 

Here are some examples I've made over the past month as tests I made.

COA9xmB.jpg

lxJaIjn.jpg 

H9hzFcW.jpg

fCbEUuZ.jpg