Hi developer,

I'm a consumer and I'm here to complain. I have 3 accounts and all of them got banned from hostiletakeover.co from King of the Hill all at once.  They wrongfully accused me of ghosting and banned me for 3 days at first. I went on their teamspeak to explain. They didn't believe me and they went mad at me, so they banned all my three accounts permanently. WS45528 that's the admin ban # I was given.  After all these losses I bought the Arma 3 one more time, and this time I permanently banned by an angry admin again, for a ridiculous reason: firing AA cannon from safe zone. Your new jet DLC looks pretty nice, but can you tell me, what's the point of buying them if all your 3rd party partners refuse letting your consumers play your game?

Banned consumer

How to get banned for ghosting:
Step 1 Have three accounts login to any hostiletakeover.co server at the same time
Step 2 let your 3 accounts play on different sides for 10 minutes
Step 3 You are banned for ghosting

How to get banned for using Anti air tank:
Step1: buy a AA tank in a hostiletakeover.co KOTH server
Step2: Go out the safe zone
Step3: Go back into the safe zone and fire AA cannons
Step4: You are banned for violating game rules

How to get banned for camping:
Step 1: Buy a tank in any hostiletakeover.co KOTH server
Step 2: Drive to a hill 500m just outside the safezone and keep shooting at enemy vehicles for half an hour
Step 3: Wait for players to complain and say "Hey that's camping!" to you
Step 4: You are banned for camping

If above doesn't work, there's a more effective approach:
Step1: Go into any hostiletakeover.co KOTH server and type in Global chat:" Admin you **** jarhead I wanna screw you in your azz, whoreson
Step2: You are banned

hi man 

i'm a consumer too

just i see you were banned on hostile takeover servers

bohemia are not in case of your ban , it were hostile takeover admin's you need to talk ;) 

and the last word :

respect rules man :) 

BIS has nothing to do with King of the Hill so complaining to them won't do anything.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, draniak said:

hi man 

i'm a consumer too

just i see you were banned on hostile takeover servers

bohemia are not in case of your ban , it were hostile takeover admin's you need to talk ;) 

and the last word :

respect rules man :) 

Yes, and at the same time they should be sewed for dumping all responsibility of providing consumers a reliable gaming experience to a 3rd party, like hostiletakeover.co 

Good thing though, is that there's no need to buy more dlcs from BI

17 minutes ago, a1994114a said:

... a reliable gaming experience to a 3rd party, like hostiletakeover.co

No matter how many times you read it, it will never make any sense :upside:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, a1994114a said:

Yes, and at the same time they should be sewed for dumping all responsibility of providing consumers a reliable gaming experience to a 3rd party, like hostiletakeover.co 

They should be sued?  They are not responsible for you or really for anything the servers do (exception being monetisation).  BI has already provided a reliable gaming experience (called Arma 3) to its customers.  There are many other ways to have fun that don't include playing on KOTH servers.

• Like 5

oh boy, bought 4 steam accounts just to play koth... oh boy... oh boy. gets angry at bis because he gets banned from a bandwagon gamemode public server and thinks that this is bis responsibility. people never stop to amuse me. just like this :D 

• Like 1

How to get banned in video games: 

Cheat and don't obey the rules. Then after that attack the admins about your deserved ban and come whine in the forums and pray for more bans.

OK how the future will look:

Then you're mega pissed and start to run some hacks so BE gives you a global ban. After that you're emailing BE about a false claim even when you exactly know why you got banned. Well at least you still have other two accounts so you maybe learn someday?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, a1994114a said:

they providing reliable gaming experience  with people who respect rules man, they aren't responsible of your fault on the disrecpect of hostiletakeover gaming rules.

If you need to complain of your ban on hostiletakeover, go on their website/ts to complain. 

you can play on A3 serveur like other KOTH  serveur or any server

This is really not the place to raise these issues. It is not directly related to BI, and even if it was, there is a specific address to send complaints/queries to-not a general thread on the forum. 

Locking.

• Like 1