cpt.ghost

ZEUS dont load mods in SP

hello fellas 

im working on making SP dynamic zeus mission ( freeroam open world resistance themed + lone wolfing ) and i have plenty of mods i use in SP ( ACE+RHS+CBA+VIRTUAL ARSENAL+EOS ) the issue is when i play the mission for the first time all mods shows up in zeus but when i save and load the mission zeus shows only the vanila contents ( no rhs no ace no ares no every thing )

and yes i have all addons ( including unofficial ) option active in game master module , it even disabled virtual arsenal ( after loading my mission )

any thoughts? please help :(

game version 1.68.141205 main branch including all official DLCs

I know its a bit of necroing this thread, but this issue has been bugging me for a long time. So as the OP mentioned the problem is that when resuming/loading a savegame all mod modules are not available to zeus anymore. So you cannot access any mod vehicles, units or zeus modules from the Achilles mod for instance. This happens for SP as well as for resuing a multiplayer mission. It seems to be a general issue with savegames and not related to any single mod or so. I hope this can be addressed and fixed, cause this way zeusing especially in SP is no fun. For singleplayer, ZEUS actually allows so one can play the arma 3 sandbox in each mission and really take advantage of what combined arms can offer. But if you loose access to all modded content once you load a savegame only once, this gets severly limited.

Having only just learned how to save in single player Scenarios, ( I simply played in the Editor till now ), I was surprised and disappointed when I too realised this. It kind of makes saving in Scenarios pointless and therefore single player Scenarios pointless.