TacticalSloth91

AVOID Arma 3 noAim server

Hi i have been playing on this server for a month or so and then one day i got banned from the server because of the anti-cheat script (apparent blocked menu hack) which i have never used and i proceeded to go to there own forum to try and get the ban overturned to which i received a very bad response from the the admins on there Teamspeak server which i then got banned from this is a copy and paste of the chat log from 2  different admins the first admin zERO just stopped replying to the forum posts (he was the first admin that contacted me on there forum and explained i had been banned because of there anti-cheat script) and told me to go to another admin because he got annoyed at one of my friends saying that they should go into and update there anti-cheat script as it had banned me wrongly (to which he got banned from there forum for that) and the second $warny/Dante just extremely rude to me from the start when the whole time i had tried to be polite and civil with them to get it overturned my name on the forum was @ADMIN zEROTacticalSloth/@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun they asked me to add the bits before my name so that i got the right admins 

I did get really pissed off at the end by the way the were treating me which is why i started to get rude back i know i shouldn't have but my anger got the best of me

All the logs were in private chat on Teamspeak

This is a link to the forum post that i starded after being told that was the way to get it sorted (The forum is all in German i think) 

http://www.noaimlife.de/forum/index.php?thread/572-unban-request/

zERO
<15:04:15> "@ADMIN zERO TacticalSloth": Can you move me to a chanel so we can talk about my ban?
<15:05:03> You were kicked from the server by "zEro" (i will not help you anymore, you can say thx to your friend, ask a other admin)

$warny/Dante 
<15:45:38> "$warny/Dante": How can i help you
<15:46:09> "@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun": hi can you move me to a chanel where we can talk?
<15:46:19> "$warny/Dante": You got banned from Anti Cheat
<15:46:25> "$warny/Dante": So you never get unbanned
<15:46:28> "$warny/Dante": Cheerio
<15:46:38> "$warny/Dante": Maybe you buy a new ARMA III Game
<15:47:25> "$warny/Dante": https://www.mmoga.de/Steam-G…/Arma-3-Steam-Geschenk-Key.html
<15:47:30> "$warny/Dante": Only 25,99 €
<15:47:38> "@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun": yes i am trying to talk to someone about it because i have not used cheats and i was wrongly banned from the server and i am trying to prove that to get myself unbanned
<15:48:49> "$warny/Dante": Nope, we dont unban Guys that got banned by AntiCheat
<15:48:59> "@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun": can i ask why?
<15:49:04> "$warny/Dante": And you can appreciate me later
<15:50:03> "$warny/Dante": Because its our Clanrule and we dont changed it for you.
<15:50:22> "@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun": the only reason i think i was banned was because when i was in a UAV the controls were being glitchy and i have recorded video of it happening to me in another server
<15:51:06> "$warny/Dante": And now i wish you Happy Easter! and please Shut the Fuck Up
<15:56:58> "@ADMIN Swarny/Detleff Braun": i was never being rude to anyone on the server or to any of the admins and this is the response i get from the people that run the server well then you can get to fuck and i hope you know now you have lost at least 8-9 players that use your server regularly and all this will be posted on numerous forums and im sure will lose a whole lot more CUNTS!!!!!!!
<15:57:50> "$warny/Dante": NOOOOOO 9 Players please. So you got banned by a freaking Anti Cheat Programm. So Shut Up
<15:58:44> "$warny/Dante": Please took many Screenshots from our conversation
<15:59:04> You were banned permanently from the server by "$warny/Dante" (Suck my Ballz)

thanks for waste everyone time

lots of server admins use anticheats and have no idea what it does. they tend to have lots of false positives and of course arma can glitch too.

bad luck, definitely find new server and talk to the admins a bit before deciding to play there for awhile.

Yep, looks like this admin was either just an admin, or a terrible dev. I've had to un ban many people from my servers for false positives. If these chat logs are real, this person looks ignorant and shouldn't be in the position they are currently in. Basically, server developers/owners should only use their antihack as a first line of defense, stopping hackers/cheaters. It should never be used as a final decision on game bans.