Persian MO

Orange DLC (wild) SPECULATIONS !!!

5 hours ago, roberthammer said:

That's the Cyrus ...

The barrel looks different, and the rails on the sides.

1 hour ago, Nightmare515 said:

The barrel looks different, and the rails on the sides.

That angle makes it look different , but i clearly see it as a Cyrus (the first one in my picture)

• Like 1

So, still nog concrete information and just speculation on this mysterious dlc? Intriguing.

14 hours ago, athena_promachos said:

So, still nog concrete information and just speculation on this mysterious dlc? Intriguing.

Do you know this method of keeping things low key is basically Hype prevention. Hype is only applicable post release. Apparently the status quo is under promise and over deliver coupled to no "hype". Hype is counter intuitive to BIS. Pity it doesn't work for me. I feel like a mistreated neglected orphan though.

I wonder in earnest what's the point even having speculation threads if all they are is basically us waffling on with not even a peep from the BIS Guglag...sorry I mean studio.

• Like 1

Ok. So i started watching Holy quest video, and thought: yea just another boring attempt...

But the laugh was real.

Gj Erik.

At least this wandering in the dark gives us some kind of feeling of solidarity.

Well, not really, but you need to look for something positive, right?

You know what? To kill the time I am going to walk a stairs backward on Tanoa. And might even try to open every door...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, graemeshute said:

Do you know this method of keeping things low key is basically Hype prevention. Hype is only applicable post release. Apparently the status quo is under promise and over deliver coupled to no "hype". Hype is counter intuitive to BIS. Pity it doesn't work for me. I feel like a mistreated neglected orphan though.

I wonder in earnest what's the point even having speculation threads if all they are is basically us waffling on with not even a peep from the BIS Guglag...sorry I mean studio.

Broad speculation leads to please, leading to wants and wishes, leading to ideas that Bohemia can gather for possible additions to their game be it content or features...

Or they just enjoy watching us suffer.

It's going to be a small campaign about a war photographer with a photo grading system a la Pokemon Snap. New weapon class of "camera" will be added with animations. Press vest will be used by the player. Don't ask me how i know.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 5:02 PM, graemeshute said:

This is the best yet

Tell me what is on the "Dark side of the orange"?

22 hours ago, Winfield_Gold said:

Tell me what is on the "Dark side of the orange"?

I bruised rotten Orange from Nazi Germany.

On 3/21/2017 at 3:52 AM, darksidesixofficial said:

Or they just enjoy watching us suffer.

+1

EDIT: Taking it all back, Thanks BI! :)

555c6uy1.png Scanning the horizon 2017 5:57

Micro Drones and War Correspondence? Seems interesting.

I bet they just add a new NATO subfaction(most likely the dutch armed forces) with a campaign.

It looks like "van" under that. Maybe related to a war reporter using a drone.

OV-OX leads to an wiki article about health but I doubt it's related (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_oximetry) especially because the text looks more like OV-iOX.

Edit : on the other other board, MIA can stand for Missing in action

On ‎21‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 4:27 AM, merlin said:

It's going to be a small campaign about a war photographer with a photo grading system a la Pokemon Snap. New weapon class of "camera" will be added with animations. Press vest will be used by the player. Don't ask me how i know.

I'm still going to ask you how you know...

But don't worry, I won't tell anyone further.

Dude, i was JUST thinking about micro drones today. Lol, but not like the flying kind. The little rolly polly ones that can hop like 30 feet and not even get scratched. Though i was thinking it'd be more along the lines of Tac-Ops DLC than Orange. Also hope we get Impact grenades, and the ability to cook off the ones we have now, stuff like that.

Based on the video I'm now leaning more towards a civilian faction improvement - health care or war correspondent - both of which would certainly be a new perspective on the battlefield and develop the scope of the Armaverse.

Key points/ highlights from video:
- Somewhere between Karts and Helicopters in DLC size

- Unique perspective not often covered by other games

- A couple of new vehicles

- Characters clothing and gear

- Decorative objects

- Mini campaign

- More besides!

• Like 4

Oh please please please be civilian based. That's such a good interpretation and an area sorely lacking in the platform right now.

I really hope you are right. :)

EDIT: I just scrolled up and see theories it may be related to a war correspondent. That would be sweet too.

• Like 1

@Mitrail maybe it's ov:ox  or  ov-:ox

It could be News coverage. And you are armed only with a camera and a pencil.

• Like 1

The logo (second from the left, I suppose) shows winged hands, that take hold of each other. That might give a clue.

• Like 1

My take: It's a crisis relief focused DLC. Think Red Cross Relief Teams, Search and Rescue, etc...

I REALLY, REALLY want a new First Aid system :) 

Edited by Maio
Sunflower oil
  • Like 7