optix

ArmA Remote Admin - Remote Administration For Server Operators

ArmA Remote Admin
is a web-based administration tool for server operators looking to manage multiple servers at a time, create automatic restarts, access their RCon from everywhere, handle ban-lists with up to thousends of entries, remove players under certain conditions such as gametime, account age, proxies, VAC-bans and more

What is ArmA Remote Admin?

ArmA Remote Admin consists of our cloud-based system and your local ARA-client which communicates with our masterserver. Given we have a running application on your machine, ARA benefits from it by allowing you to directly restart your gameserver through the dashboard, track information such as CPU-usage and memory usage and in the future use it to download/install and maintain workshop mods, provide missionfiles for automatic exchange on the gameserver on the next occasion and more. ArmA Remote Admin was written to replace other (sometimes deprecated) systems such as ASM and BEC.

Server Setup

Tired of installing ArmA 3 servers yourself? ArmA Remote Admin takes care of everything from downloading the latest files over installing all Visual C++ Redistributables to setting up your BattlEye.

Server Updates

Update your gameserver to the newest ArmA 3 version within seconds by pressing a single button.

Scheduler

Use the scheduler to create automatic restarts of your gameserver, run any application at specific times and send messages/raw commands via RCon.

njGDmNO.png

System Failure Handling

Restart your gameserver when it crashes/becomes unavailable to players or execute your own routine application.

Steam Workshop Support

Use ArmA Remote Admin to install mods from the Steam Workshop directly on your server.

IXLmtcY.png

(Live-)Metrics

View certain metrics such as CPS, FPS, object count and player count live and up to 3 days afterwards.

bR2RkLK.png

Server Interaction

Restart/Start/Stop your gameserver from the webinterface and either directly let ARA restart your gameserver or run custom applications if necessary.

Remote Console

Access your RCon from the webinterface, view all available data of connected players, view notes/tracing information of players and more.

7TbQ1vi.png

Permission Sharing

Add other members to your dashboard, create permission groups and give your staff access to everything they need without handing out passwords for your RCon or dedicated server.

YRB3pnj.png

Proxy Detection And Account Validation

Automatically detect proxies and remove players under certain conditions such as minimum gametime in minutes, minimum amount of games on their Steam account, Steam account creation date and more.

xlkwwyb.png

Whitelists/Reserved Slots

Add whitelists/reserved slots to your gameservers and handle the whitelisted players from the dashboard. No more file editing or restarts required. All changes go live instantly.

Web-Logs

View everything your administrators do with the dashboard to trace back bans, messages and more.

Player Tracing And Notes

Create notes for GUIDs to never forget something about a player and view when the player played, for how long, on which server and with what name.

5W9LBeg.png

Features To Come

ArmA Remote Admin will receive updates and new features in the future. Planned is (for example)

- Mod support: Download/Update/Maintain mods from the workshop Has been added

- Automatic missionfile update deployment: Deploy new missionfiles automatically on the next occasion

If you have any wishes as to what ArmA Remote Admin should receive as an update, please don't hesitate to post your suggestion here.

Interested?

For more information visit our website www.armaremoteadmin.com

• Like 7

Used a majority of the products on Maverickapps awhile ago including ArmA Remote admin. Back then, they were very good tools, no issues whatsoever, the Remote Admin tool had quite a few features that my server needed, including scheduled restarts, integrated Battleye Rcon, and much more. I was able to set up accounts for each of my staff members and limit what they could do and what they could access such as kicking, banning, restarting etc. 

After a break from Arma, I decided to start working on another server, the services they provide have only improved, quite a bit as well, with the ARA tool, I can now view my servers metrics in real time, such as CPS, FPS, and objects. New features like that, and VPN detection / VAC ban / Account age & games checks etc. help keep my server more secure than ever before, I used to have an issue with a couple hackers coming back under different IP's with a VPN and new Arma accounts, this doesn't happen anymore. 

Basically, If you run any sort of Arma server and want ease of access to many features that aren't available anywhere else, or want to have a complete lineup of scripts, tools such as obfusqf which obfuscates your mission completely, or ARA to handle almost all of the schedules and admin basics you could need, you should check these guys out. 

Same here, used a majority of products from the Maverick set,

Recently exploring and enjoying this tool. It really has all the major features need to handle in s complete and easy way your server.

All the different features are centralized and easy to use from a single web interface, having the client on you server you are also able to have more advanced features like full custom script execution or live metrics from your running instance.

Personally the live metrics feature has been really important to correlate players and server load in comparison to CPS/FPS live trend and perfomance.

With full RCON support, players and ban tracking (battleye bans) together with the custom control and metrics it is in my opinion the final web control/monitoring tool for an arma server or community.

That's because as RepentzV mentioned there is full user control, and in detail, together with user or server groups.

If we also consider that behind the tool and all the different apps there is great support and an open approach for new feature requests, it seems, at least to me, to have found a group I can rely on for a nice and well done set of game and administration apps.

Nevertheless ARA appears to be the solution I was looking for since long time, finally all-in one total web/remote administration without the need of any other cheap/hacky/oldish or local RCON app!

Edited by bons

ArmA Remote Admin now also supports downloading/updating mods from Steam Workshop and loading the mods directly on the server

IXLmtcY.png

• Like 2

On 23.4.2017 at 8:25 PM, Tankbuster said:

Does this require Battleye?

The remote console and features associated with it such as account validation, proxy checks and message sending via scheduler: Yes.

For everything else: No.

Another update:

Client has been updated to support multiple servers in one window, so everything stays clean and easy to use.

Another Update

ArmA Remote Admin can now also install your gameserver for you while taking care of everything from BattlEye to Visual C++ Redistributables.

Updating your gameserver is also available in the client.

• Like 2

Wow well done. I will be trying this next month for sure. Once my marma subscription runs out. :)

Another player validation parameter could be if the steam account isn't set up (If you haven't done this already). Those guys are always script kiddies.

On 28.4.2017 at 5:41 AM, Gigatek said:

Wow well done. I will be trying this next month for sure. Once my marma subscription runs out. :)

Another player validation parameter could be if the steam account isn't set up (If you haven't done this already). Those guys are always script kiddies.

Thanks! We will add that later next week.

8 hours ago, PFC A. Loveless said:

Is it possible to add a way to switch between the stable branch and the development branch?

I just added that feature, your client should automatically update if you have a running one right now.

Just add the following to your config.ini of your server and update, it should then be using the development branch:

[Steam]
useDev=true

9 hours ago, optix said:

I just added that feature, your client should automatically update if you have a running one right now.

Just add the following to your config.ini of your server and update, it should then be using the development branch:

[Steam]
useDev=true

So inside the folder with ara-metrics and _CommonRedist and etc? Because i set the file to true and i let it update and its still using 1.68 when dev branch is on 1.71

23 minutes ago, PFC A. Loveless said:

So inside the folder with ara-metrics and _CommonRedist and etc? Because i set the file to true and i let it update and its still using 1.68 when dev branch is on 1.71

In your ArmA Remote Admin installation folder, there is a folder named after the authorization key you are using. In that folder there is a config.ini file in which you need to add the code into which I've posted above

I've been using ARA for only a couple short days and I've absolutely loved everything about it so far. The website is excellently designed and loads quickly, and has made administration super easy for a beginner like myself. The dev team is also super helpful, going so far as hopping on TeamViewer to help fix any issues I had. I don't think I can say enough good things about this program tbh.

I have used ARA for for more than a month now and I'm loving every piece of it, when I was first setting up Optix was extremely polite and extremely helpful with all of my questions I had about setting it up, if I could do headless clients, anything I asked, I got a response

I've thoroughly enjoyed every piece of it as I can just hop on the website, see how my server's holding up and if there's any issue arising, I can respond to them swiftly. If it wasn't for this program I'd probably only have kept my server going for a few weeks at best.

The only problem i'm getting is it's constantly disconnecting from the masterserver

On 5.7.2017 at 9:58 PM, clarkycal said:

The only problem i'm getting is it's constantly disconnecting from the masterserver

We had some issues the past 2 days with our server hoster going nuts and ham, but it seems to be gone now. Ara shouldn't disconnect from the masterserver anymore now.

On 8.7.2017 at 10:46 PM, Big Daddy Grimm said:

Does this work for administrating rented servers.

Sadly this does not work for rented servers. You need full root access to your machine in order to use ARA.