Adam.K

Profile saving problems

Hello there world! 

i´m stuck trying to save my player id and my squad XML. 

i have 2 profiles, the first one is all the way back to ARMA2 and it´s on top of the profile list i call that one " 1 ", the second one that i created in arma 3 is under that one, lets call that one " 2 " . For some reason i can make all the changes i want to " 1 " but the when i try to edit the one that im currently playing on " 2 " it only show blank rows as soon as i press "confirm" or whatever. WHY ? is the question here! 

tried to create a third profile and it worked to! 

i dont understand but maybe you do 

//THNX

8 minutes ago, Adam.K said:

Hello there world! 

i´m stuck trying to save my player id and my squad XML. 

i have 2 profiles, the first one is all the way back to ARMA2 and it´s on top of the profile list i call that one " 1 ", the second one that i created in arma 3 is under that one, lets call that one " 2 " . For some reason i can make all the changes i want to " 1 " but the when i try to edit the one that im currently playing on " 2 " it only show blank rows as soon as i press "confirm" or whatever. WHY ? is the question here! 

tried to create a third profile and it worked to! 

i dont understand but maybe you do 

//THNX

JUST FIXED!  My profile was set to "Read only" . just unchecked and now it works

On 4/13/2017 at 10:59 PM, Adam.K said:

JUST FIXED!  My profile was set to "Read only" . just unchecked and now it works

Hi I,m having the same problem. where is it were it says read only? I cant find it.