CraveMode

Steam Server Browser Sig Mismatch

I have searched for keywords similar to this, but didn't find anything that would fix my issue.

When I try to use VerifySignatures=2, Steam server browser shows my server as all mods red "Signature Mismatch". I've copied the .bikeys for each mod loosely in the /Keys/ folder of the server. I am using all steam workshop mods for my server and I have the mods setup as a softlink folder in ArmA 3 directory that links to the workshop id folder in steam.

If I set VerifySignatures=0 everything works fine. Anyone know if this is a limitation of the Steam launcher or if I am doing something wrong?

unknown.png

typically the mods should be in your root arma3\ and the bikeys in your arma3\keys folder

Inside each mod folder should be an addons folder

inside that folder for every .pbo should be a corresponding .bisign

I'd do that and prove it before you start symlinking to remote folders

A complete .rpt file copied to a pastebin link would have been nice

Thanks for the request, while getting the .RPT log, images of the structure, etc. I decided to try one more thing, I set the service to use an actual user other than LocalSystem and voila, steam shows the mods matched and even shows recommended ones (extra keys I added).

So, if anyone else has this problem, make sure the user you are using isn't LocalSystem and use an actual user with proper permissions to run it. That fixed my issue. :D

I got the same problem.. but i cant fix.. where did you do that?