Fucking fantastic job, mate!!! I just played the Underdogs campaign and I must say, it's a fucking fantastic piece of art, dude! The plot was extremely great and I liked the more criminal/civilian life style and the mission where Nikos had to escape the assassins, it was so funny and scary as the AI tried to catch me and kill me, especially when I came to his uncle's room and the running started! The missions worked well and no bugs reported, I got good FPS too!

I really enjoyed the campaign and I'm so happy that I managed to complete the campaign, the mission 'Minos' (?) was HARD, but when I got into the garage, it started to be easier and I enjoyed using the objects like duct tape and others which I needed to use for building the smoke bomb.

10/10 I would give, you really should get payed for these campaigns and missions! :)

I can't show you with words how I feel about your work. I fucking love this shit!

I want you to have a good, peaceful and long life!

PS: I'm working on a ArmA 2 singleplayer campaign, this time, more difficult and more scripted events.

- Your ArmA colleague, Kalle

• Like 4

Thanks a lot, Kalle! Much appreciated feedback. :rthumb:

Hello guys!

A new update sees the light of day (version 1.5). Check the first post.

• Chinese translation (Chinese Simplified) by KelMG, IamNotG4(Gay3_LYX) and Nercon - thanks, guys!
  • New version of Psychobastard's Arma 3 Wounding System (AIS)
  • Other bug fixes and optimizations

Any issues, please give me a shout.

• Like 2

Hotfix (v. 1.55) inbound. :glare: (see first post)

I messed something up with the Chinese translation. The translation should work now under Arma 3 running in Chinese Simplified.

Good day, Arma fellows.

A new version is finally ready (see first post).

Merry christmas! :icon14:

The changelog (aside from the usual bug fixing):

V. 1.6:

• MOCAP Melee and CBA are not required mods anymore
  • Added alternative takedown / knockout system and situations
  • Chinese translation (Chinese simplified) was expanded
  • Like 2

Thanks Undeceived, don't wanna sound ungrateful, if i may ask, do you plan some new masterpiece for 2018?:)

Hi Undeceived,

Really enjoying things so far - just one thing:

Spoiler

where can I find the killer after finding the people at Fournos?

Cheers :P

10 hours ago, Callsign said:

Hi Undeceived,

Really enjoying things so far - just one thing:

Reveal hidden contents

where can I find the killer after finding the people at Fournos?

Cheers :P

Hi Callsign,

Spoiler

search the container area. He will find YOU. :icon5:

17 hours ago, spotter001 said:

Thanks Undeceived, don't wanna sound ungrateful, if i may ask, do you plan some new masterpiece for 2018?:)

I'm currently porting my campaign Black Lands from A2 to A3. Well,  it's ported already and everything works, just bug fixing and optimizing is left now which still is enough work.

But I'd carefully say that 2018 is possible, "if God wants and we live" (a German saying :icon_biggrin:).

However I still need some some assets as women and some CUP objects. I was happy to see Maxjoiner's women mod (almost exactly what I was looking for) but I'm not sure if it will return. And CUP didn't yet say anything specific on this subject apart from that they're porting all A2 assets to A3. But no idea when they will be able to do it.

Merry Christmas to all!

I would advise you to proceed to use Max's Women mod. He said he allows its use and it would be good show off his mod in your mission. It works perfectly in SP, no message so it would not bother SP players. Perhaps with support he will release it free of watermarks later.

If you are missing A2 assets, you can use RDS mods which he ported some A2 models or just use replacement mods until it another mod becomes better suited later. You can always update the mission to reflect any mod changes.

For missions, I honestly like Steam Workshop. It list all the mods a player needs so it is great for me.

The only wish I would ever have would be to be able to launch a mission from Steam Workshop and automatically load all the mods right away. That would be a Godsend to play custom missions.

• Like 1

Thanks, Valken, I forgot that Max Women Mod is still available at Armaholic. :icon_biggrin: So yeah, l'll keep on using it. :icon14:

Right now I need around 10 different mods (CUP among them) for the campaign and if I remember correctly all except Max Women mod are on SW. This makes things easier as Steam offers you the download of the mods. Apart from that I can export a list of the needed mods from the Arma 3 launcher so that (if I remember correctly) it activates them right away.

@Undeceived I feel obligated to remind you that per R0adki11, "this addon is in violation of the Game Content Usage Rules" regarding the women mod. I'm surprised it wasn't taken down on Armaholic. Obviously you can use it if they don't pull it, but I would hate to see it disappear suddenly. I've run into the same issue porting Gambit Royale and I was going to use that mod, but I've backed away from it. I was hoping to see Zee Identity Pack get updated, but I have no idea when that will be. Just my 2 cents.

I totally agree with Valken about Steam Workshop. I was originally against it, but now that's so well integrated with the launcher, it's great how it tells you what mods are required for missions and just grabs them for you.

23 hours ago, AZCoder said:

@Undeceived I feel obligated to remind you that per R0adki11, "this addon is in violation of the Game Content Usage Rules" regarding the women mod. I'm surprised it wasn't taken down on Armaholic. Obviously you can use it if they don't pull it, but I would hate to see it disappear suddenly. I've run into the same issue porting Gambit Royale and I was going to use that mod, but I've backed away from it. I was hoping to see Zee Identity Pack get updated, but I have no idea when that will be. Just my 2 cents.

I totally agree with Valken about Steam Workshop. I was originally against it, but now that's so well integrated with the launcher, it's great how it tells you what mods are required for missions and just grabs them for you.

Yeah, it's a difficult subject. I hope that at release time things are different...

Schöne und gut gemachte Kampagne, leider zu kurz ;). Mehr davon.

• Like 1

Good day, a new version is up - just a small script fix after a change in the Max Life Pack mod.

Start the run for your life now with

v. 1.7 in the first post:icon5:

y4mpt4zB3Dt3cA7bSzg6Rgrd18655LYoKZsGXuaX

Btw. as a small advertisement: :don11:

I've recently got some pleasant feedback from a friend that had replayed it and realized that there is a whole alternative campaign end, depending how one of the missions is played. 

In total there are three endings to be found out.

Cheers to @Kalle M. :icon14:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone, after 5 years here comes a small update (see first post). Thanks to Maxjoiner's support, the Max Life Pack is now part of the download (it wasn't on SW anymore and vanished from Armaholic obviously).

If you are interested and played this before, maybe try to find another ending. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone, I got back to this project and updated it with lots of bug killings and optimizations (see first post).

In case anyone gets lost in here and tries it out - have fun!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys, I'm proud and happy that my campaign was reviewed by the folks at legendary OFPEC.com. 😊

You can find it here (it's spoiler-free).

• Like 3