tacticalbear

Patrol & Animation script request

Hello, 

I'm looking for some help on a project I'm working on. I've started a digital photography project that will try and decrease the border between reality and virtual worlds. I'm using Arma 3 for this and looking to create a fluid and dynamic crowd of civilians that act as tourists. But I don't want them to just walk around with a random patrol script. They also need to perform animations from time to time. But I'm not proficient enough to figure out how to do it with triggers and such so I'm looking here for help. 

I would place multiple (10 to 15) trigger zones of 1 by 1 on a certain part of the map where I'll be taking the photo and then whenever an AI walks into that zone it needs to do a certain animation. 

So to summarize what the AI has to: 

1. Walk around
  2. Walk into a trigger zone
  3. Stop and do an animation
  4. Walk some more. 

Ideally I would like to have the animations that could happen on the trigger zone randomized so that for me it's a way of not knowing what is suppose to happen (part of the project) when AI walks into a certain zone. So if that's possible I would like that as well but I doubt it is.. 

Is there somebody who can help me with this or tell me what to do exactly? 

many thanks, much wow