Hi,

I'd like to know if I'm able to export all the placed objects, while keeping all of their properties, position, init box content etc. and import them into a new mission file. I need this, because Dynamic Simulation isn't working for me and I believe that if I create a new mission with imported objects and copy my external scripts it will work. Any clues on how to do it?

- Select all objects, you want to copy (sometimes more easy when viewing the map)

- Cntrl+C

- load your new mission

- right click -> edit (or smth) -> paste on original position

• Like 2

Usually when I want to reuse a base in a new mission I erase everything from the mission except the base and then merge this with a new mission with the merge command in the editor.

Although I think bloodwyns solution is faster in many situations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ranlab99 said:

Hi,

I'd like to know if I'm able to export all the placed objects, while keeping all of their properties, position, init box content etc. and import them into a new mission file. I need this, because Dynamic Simulation isn't working for me and I believe that if I create a new mission with imported objects and copy my external scripts it will work. Any clues on how to do it?

You can simply copy the sqm file. That's it.

if that does not work go into your sqm file and copy all the objects that you want to copy then take those and paste them into your new sqm file.

Cheers

• Like 1

- Save As... (upper left in Editor, just like any PC file)

Or

- You can create custom Compositions, Save them, and Place on any map over and over. Select the entire set or group, and then right-click on one of the selected objects.

Or

- Copy & Paste (as stated above)

• Like 2