Sign in to follow this  
Maslow

Multiple animations?

Hi

I know that it is possible to have one barrel that rotates when firing..... is it also possible to make multiple selections rotating?

hmm pheraps yes but you need to define everything in the cpp...what do you exactly mean?

hehe i'm afraid we're the last users of this forum  biggrin.gif  maybe cause ive bookmarked it ...... funny indeed......

WEll i want to do this:

Image1.jpg

you have to look like if te hole picture would be one gun that fires..... and three or more selections are rotating around there own axis.......

cy

hmm i don't know pheraps as i saw before it can be defined in the cpp look at the mm1 to see how is defined the first anim and try to works on others.

Do you know how i can activate xml logos on new vehicles?

take a look at the Special Forces Huey from Selectthis..... there's a good example of how to include the squad logo.....

Yes i already took a look at guns like the MM1 but there is ONE rotation.... i dunno how to do more..... i already tried to separate with , like that;

revolving={"barrels", "barrels1", "barrels2"};

revolvingAxis={"barrels_axis", "barrels1_axis", "barrels2_axis"};

didnt work......

€ edit; grm that stupid binarize thingy...... when i start BinarizeIT front end...... i select my folder... then i press Binarize It! and then i get a MS-DOS window with the following::

usage: bin addon_name

Earlier i could use it but it never worked since the last time......

cy

I have your same problem whit binarize...and where i can finde the huey?

well the problem with binarize i solved......

go to the hmm shit whats that in english... armrm this dos style window in windows??? ..... well start it and change to your directory were binarize.exe is.......... then type binarize.exe youraddonfolder yourtargetfolder

targetfolder is where the optimised files are placed.......

The spec ops huey you can find on almost every big ofp site i think....... check www.ofp-zone.de........ there they've got it for sure.....

cy

2 rotors??? on a plane?? a plane with rotors??? :confuseD: you're talking about propellers arn't you??

lol yes ... sorry didnt mean to confuse u ..

but i solved the problem by now ... just for the interested one ... vrtule 1 or 2 ... or 3 4 5 6 7 does the trick .. lol

easy c ya