lesbille

Crash since the 1.68 update

Since this version I regularly get a freeze (frozen screen) 5 to 10 seconds after the launch of the arma 3 menu

As it is quite random I can sometimes walk through the menus and lacing missions or scenarion in the editor
I happen to be able to play 10 to 15 minutes sometimes more before the fatal screen freeze.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the games without success. Always the same problem

My drivers are up to date. They are very recent, moreover.
I d'onto no know what happens knowing that I had played before this version 1.68
More than 130 hours without having experienced a single bug

I am desappointed
Can someone help me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9voz1jnqbvjo1xl/ArmaReport_Log_20170329T150306_User.zip?dl=0

Theres really nothing you can do. Ive been playing for two years without any issues then as soon as this update i have the same issue. Ive literally tried everything short of trying to run window 10 with no change. 

Same Problem here! Have written to the Support yesterday - no answer till now. I do a  win10 reinstall next week. Cross Fingers!

Regards

vialis

Anyone find a fix? me and a friend have been waiting months for something to at least point us in the right direction for fixing this.

We are on 1.72 version now ... if you are on 1.68 you are running a pirate version.  Please leave, as we do not want your sort here.

6 minutes ago, autoservice said:

Anyone find a fix? me and a friend have been waiting months for something to at least point us in the right direction for fixing this.

I really hope your not on 1.68, please clarify what version your on otherwise you will lose access to these forums.

Im on the 1.72 version, it has been crashing SENCE that update. That was the update that it stopped working

I like how I ask if anyone may have found a fix and people start accusing me of having an illegal copy of Arma 3.