Wiki

Farewell guys

Godspeed brother, and I hope your personal life problems can be resolved without blowing up into something...awful.

Just don't turn to booze as a solution cause it never helps.

Hey Wiki. It sounds like it's possible we're going through something similar right now if I'm reading between the lines correctly.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk.

I'm going to drop this here for you wiki. may help you may not. either way it will be knowledge gained.

This is a real shock, Wiki..As other have said, you will be missed - not only because of your first-rate missions and campaigns, also because of your good humour and kindness.

Having had 2 years of RL hell I can understand why you might decide to drop ArmA. without knowing the specific details (which are nobody's business but your own). I would

recommend that you don't impose on yourself some set-in-stone decision that might deter you from returning to such an engrossing hobby; people can do so when going through

rough times.

In any event I wish you peace, satisfaction and happiness in the future. I am sure that if you choose not to return to ArmA, you will find other communities of whatever sort that will value you

and your contributions.

Kind regards

Orc

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words guys.

I may come back to you when all my IRL things are settled - but I fear it won't be in any near future.

"People think it's the flames that make hell unbearable.

It's not.

It is the absence of love."

• Like 1

Being asked what language i´d like to be able to talk my reply was "the language of women!" - few minutes later a gurl comes along saying "good luck I am a girl and I don´t understand it either".

True story :D

Contrary to what they say, i'm not sure they really want us to understand them. I stopped trying years ago.

• Like 1

They're more lethal than an explosive 12.7x99 or an armor piercing 5.56x45 ahah

mine would rather me do this than pay college girls tuition at the gentlemen's club! ;)

seriously though I hope it all works out for you brother

Yeah sure

1 hour ago, Chairborne said:

Sad to see you go, take care bud!

Thx mate.

Good luck for your (awesome) work on CUP!

• Like 1

Best of luck. A break (short or long) from all this madness can be a positive thing for the mind :)

4 hours ago, pomigit said:

Best of luck. A break (short or long) from all this madness can be a positive thing for the mind :)

Thx mate

• Like 1

Wiki -  Your ARMA brothers are here to assist as best as we can. Don't forget that if you ever come to a point where life appears so dim that you may not have anyone, but we are here for you. Godspeed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valken said:

Wiki -  Your ARMA brothers are here to assist as best as we can. Don't forget that if you ever come to a point where life appears so dim that you may not have anyone, but we are here for you. Godspeed.

Thx.

I just tried to have things sorted out tonight - epic win! :) (for some of them at least)

Edit: a lot of people are just AW with no morality. It's so good when you find that out and have your mind back in the right state!

Edit 2: thanks for your help and support guys

Edit 3: never trust a girl and never let her invade your brain

14 hours ago, wiki said:

never trust a girl and never let her invade your brain

I trust my girl. So does this mean you are staying? :)

2 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

I trust my girl. So does this mean you are staying? :)

Nope.

I've kind of sorted some things out but it ain't over yet :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wiki said:

Nope.

I've kind of sorted some things out but it ain't over yet :(

Don't worry, everything will get sorted out sometime. We all hope for the best wiki