Kalle M.

Recruiting voiceactors for Nogojev Flashpoint! Become one!

Hello my friends! This is the first time I'm recruiting voiceactors, I'm not sure if this is very difficult but I want to try!

I need:

- Three voiceactors with American accent (or very good fake American accent), main character, Papa Bear, and teamleader

- Two Russian voiceactors, one for commander and one for Spetznatz operator

- One voiceactor for Nogojev Communist officer, language: English and Russian

If you want to be voiceactor, then tell me:

- your Gmail/Email

- any info about your accent and age

- role you want to be

I will send you the speech texts and information via Email/Gmail, BEFORE I CHOOSE THE VOICEACTORS, PLEASE SEND ME AN .OGG TEST SAMPLE! RECORD THIS SENTENCE:

"THIS IS PAPA BEAR TO ALPHA SQUAD, THE ENEMY IS INBOUND FROM THE WEST. GET YOUR BOYS READY, OUT." REMEMBER TO SEND THIS SAMPLE AS .OGG DIRECTLY VIA GMAIL AND PACK IT AS .ZIP FILE! I will choose the actors by listening to these samples.

VOICEACTORS WHO WANT TO BE RUSSIAN CHARACTER, PLEASE RECORD YOUR SPEECH IN RUSSIAN!

When you have recorded the assigned speeches, send them to me as .ogg files via Gmail! Packed as .zip file!

If you have any difficulties in working with this thing, please inform me and I'll try to help you out.

This is my first time when I recruit vocieactors so please keep that in mind! I might panic sometimes but I'll do my best!

• Like 2

Okay, it seems that there are not much voiceactors for OFP so maybe I should remove this topic or what do you people think?

1 hour ago, Kalle Maatta said:

Okay, it seems that there are not much voiceactors for OFP so maybe I should remove this topic or what do you people think?

The OFP community while still alive is a mere skeleton of what is was. Only a hand full of addon makers are still active and no one is really making any missions. I still do some missions for my own fun and some MP for the LOL server.

Large scale full blown campaigns like you seem to be trying have no interest any more. I gave up posting any of my missions due to lack of interest.  

Just let it run, there's nothing to be gained by removing the thread. But it might not be a bad idea to try other places too. That kind of resource could benefit any modder. It's a pity BI ditched the groups we had on the previous version of the boards. There was one for voice actors as I recall.

I could be wrong, but from what little research I've done, there seems to be more Russian communities still playing OFP/CWA than other nationalities. But I don't think they frequent these boards much.

11 hours ago, Macser said:

Just let it run, there's nothing to be gained by removing the thread. But it might not be a bad idea to try other places too. That kind of resource could benefit any modder. It's a pity BI ditched the groups we had on the previous version of the boards. There was one for voice actors as I recall.

I could be wrong, but from what little research I've done, there seems to be more Russian communities still playing OFP/CWA than other nationalities. But I don't think they frequent these boards much.

All right, so I won't remove this topic. Hopefully somebody sees this but it's alright if nobody is interested.